Interview☆

Lemon 😼

Age: both in 30s

____________________________

No one's pov:

Zane been looking for a new job for ever since he retired boxing. He searches for a simple job he can do at home without moving from his computer.

He sits down at his computer before he gets an important email from a company. It's a customer service business. Perfect for what he was looking for! He opens the email and reads it all the way through.It was basically just a paragraph about a digital interview he had to join.

Khai walks in and goes up to Zane. "Hey Zane, we are out of paper towels." Zane sighs. "Then go get some more. Stupid." He mumbles that last word. "Yeah yeah I'll do that later. Anyways, what are you doing?" He walks over and sits in his lap. "Well I'm TRYING to join a digital interview but I have a man on my lap." Khai scoffs at this and response. "You can do the dumb interview with me here." Zane groans. "No I can't. I'm gonna HAVE to turn on my camera." "Whatever." Zane types on the computer for a bit before joining a video call. Khai gets off his lap before he turn on his camera.

"Hello misterrrrrr..uh.." "Zane." "Oh yeah. Anyways, why do you want this job?" The boss said, probably trying to fix the awkward introduction. (He def was.) "I want this job because I previously retired from my boxing career and I just need to let myself re-" his sentence got cut of by feeling something under the desk, touching his fazerblaster

He looks under the table to of course see Khai holding his fazerblaster in his hands.  "Just a Moment." Zane pauses the camera and mutes to talk to khai. "Khai what are you doin?" "Idk. I'm boredddd..and kinda.. "horny?" Zane finished the sentence for him. "Yeah." Zane sighs. "You're Lucky im in the mood. Just go slow and I swear if you tease me-" he got cut off by a familiar warm sensation on the tip of his fazerblaster.

Zane sighs. He's probably gonna regret this but it feel too good. He unmutes and turns his camera back on. "Hey. Sorry for the interruption." "It's alright!" The boss gives a reassurance smile. "So as I was saying.." (pretend he's yapping about something.)

Meanwhile for khai, he eventually fits the 12 inch fazerblaster in his mouth and starts bobbing his head slowly. Zane let's out a small moan and tries to cover it up by pretending to cough.  Khai chuckles at this and  begins to suck harder and faster, making him moan, making it a little more obvious. He grabs Khai's hair and controls the speed of the bobbing. Slow for a second, then fast, then slow again. All this sucking is sending him over the edge. After a few minutes he cums in his mouth. He lets out a groan that is very noticeable. "Sir Are you okay? You've been making noises this entire interview." Zane then closes the computer out of embarrassment. "I swear. This is the 3rd interview I had this week and I didn't get one job. I should go back to boxing."

____________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I TRY MY BEST TO MAKE LONGER STORIES BUT IDK HOW TO WITHOUT GETTING BORED. ANYWAYS I HOPED YOU ENJOYED AND LEAVE REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS.✌🏾🐞