Annabeth captured

18 year-old Annabeth Chase was currently walking through the woods of Camp Half Blood. As she approached the creek, she stared down at her reflection in the water. A girl with blonde hair stared back and was wearing a orange camp t-shirt and blue pants.

Standing back up, she was about to head back to camp when a shadowy hand was placed over her mouth. Before she could even react, an arm yanked her right wrist behind her back. Annabeth wriggled and squirmed but was unable to escape from her captor's grip.

"Ldd mhh ghh!" Annabeth yelled into her hand gag. Suddenly, one of her captors punched her in the gut, her vision swimming as she lost consciousness...

After knocking Annabeth out, her captors grabbed coils of rope and began to bind her with them. Her wrists were crossed and tied behind her back while more rope was tied above and below her breasts and around her ankles. 

After securing Annabeth's bonds, her captors placed multiple strips of tape over her mouth. Then, they hoisted Annabeth onto their shoulders and walked off...

"Mmmpphh?"

Opening her eyes, Annabeth noticed a rough sensation. With each step her captor took, Annabeth would bounce up and down. She attempted to move and noticed she couldn't. Her wrists and ankles were bound and two ropes were bound above and below her breasts.

Annabeth also became aware of the duct tape placed over her mouth, preventing her from screaming or talking. She tested her restraints but they wouldn't loosen. "Mmmmphm!" Annabeth grunted into her gag. She hated being a damsel in distress. 

Annabeth's captors then became aware that she was awake and with another punch to the gut, she was unconscious once more... 

The next time Annabeth awoke, she noticed that she was back on Mount Tamalpais. She also noticed that she was still tied up and the tape still over her mouth. Giving a jerk at the ropes, Annabeth attempted to escape again, her breasts bouncing with her struggles. 

"Hello daughter of Athena," a voice said. Turning her head, Annabeth could see the titan Atlas. He was on his knees with the sky resting on his back. "MMMMPHHHPM!" Annabeth yelled through her gag. Atlas laughed. "Bring out the goddess!"

"Hmmm?" Annabeth grunted in confusion. Two dracaena came forward, dragging a bound and gagged Artemis. Artemis's hands had been tied behind her back while ropes were bound above and below her breasts.

A rag had been stuffed into the goddess's mouth with a white cloth tied over her jaws to hold it in. To complete her captivity, a crotch rope was tied around Artemis's waist and her ankles were tied. 

"Thhs ish bllshht," Artemis grunted into her gag. Upon spotting Annabeth, her eyes widened. Annabeth looked back towards Atlas. The dracaena dragged Artemis towards Atlas and pushed her to the ground. 

Her hands were untied before they were shackled to the ground, putting the goddess onto her hands and knees. Atlas then rolled away, the sky dropping onto Artemis's back, causing the goddess to scream through her gag.

Atlas laughed and shackled Artemis's ankles to the ground, the goddess's back supporting the sky.  After securing Artemis to the ground, Atlas called to the dracaena. "Bring forth the final prisoner!" 

The dracaena left and returned momentarily carrying the daughter of Zeus, Thalia Grace. Thalia's wrists were tied behind her back while ropes were wrapped above and below her breasts. To prevent her from talking or screaming, duct tape had been wrapped multiple times around Thalia's mouth. 

Thalia was currently thrashing and screaming but due to the gag, only a few muffled sounds came out. Grunting into her gag, Thalia was thrown onto the ground next to Annabeth. "Ammbpph!?" She exclaimed in surprise.

"Thmma," Annabeth groaned. She looked behind her at her bound wrists, trying to see if there were any weak spots in the bindings. sighing into her gag, Annabeth knew she would be unable to escape and help her friend without a sharp weapon. 

Thunder suddenly boomed above and the other members of the 7 appeared: Percy, Leo, Jason, Piper, Frank and Hazel.

"PHRRCH!" Annabeth screamed into the gag. despite the tape over her mouth, she smiled. Her boyfriend and their friends were here to rescue them. A huge battle started...

Annabeth's P.O.V.

If I hadn't been gagged and tied up and in danger, I would have stopped to watch the battle. Atlas was a titan but he was facing the strongest demigods in the world. I wanted to go help Percy but I couldn't make out a word through my gag.

My arms were still tied behind my back and I wasn't double jointed. I probably could free myself if I get my hands in front of me but the ropes above and below my breasts prevented me from doing so. 

Turning to Thalia, I motion with my tied hands to the ropes binding my breasts. Thalia nodded, using her tied hands to remove the ropes from my breasts. after a few minutes, they fell away. Thalia then untied my ankles.

With most of my bindings gone, I tucked my knees to my chest, slipping my bound wrists under my feet and bringing them to my front. Using a sharp rock, I cut the ropes off my wrists and ripped the tape from my mouth. 

"Hold on," I whispered to Thalia. "I'll get you loose," I first got to work on removing her gag. It took a few minutes but I was successfully able to remove all the tape blocking Thalia's mouth. "Thanks," Thalia said.

"No problem," I said. I then untied the rest of her bonds and helped her to her feet. Thalia then hugged me as I hugged her. Percy then ran up to us, handing us our weapons. While Percy and Thalia went to help the others on fighting Atlas, I ran to help free Artemis from her bonds.

"Don't worry," I said to Artemis. "I'll help you," I first untied the knot of her gag, allowing Artemis to spit the rag out of her mouth. "Thank you Annabeth," Artemis said. "You're welcome," I replied. 

I carefully then removed her shackles. With one final attack, Atlas was sent flying towards us. "Get down!" I screamed, pushing Artemis to the ground as the sky fell back onto Atlas. "NOOOOO!" he screamed. 

"Good riddance," I muttered to myself. Percy came over and kissed me. "I was so worried," he said. "I'm fine Seaweed brain," I replied, kissing him. "I love you Percy," 

Percy smiled. "I love you too Annabeth," he said.