Orcs vs Elves - Elf World 5 - Lucky or Break

Characters

Shandris - Mind Controlled
Raene - Mind controlled

Amara - Minorly affected
Delaryn - Minorly affected

Thisalee - Minorly affected
Lyani - Free

Delaryn sat up suddenly, staring ahead at the familiar wall of her room in the establishment. Surprisingly, the small bunk with an uncomfortable bed was a sanctuary from the debauchery for the short 5 hour rest she was allowed per day. She knew that in other rooms, such as those with Shandris and Raene who had been completely taken in, there were men coming and going at all hours when they were off-duty. As far as Delaryn was aware, they were not getting paid. If they were she was not sure with what currency, or what account it was going into.
"Another day another-" She heard a knock.
"Shoot." Delaryin grumbled.
"I hope it's not the boss."

"Hey, it's Thisalee." A voice beyond the door answered.

"Oh." Delaryn slid out of bed in just the underwear that she was given. A little thong. No nightie. She slept bare chested. If it was the boss she would have tried to put something off just to give him the trouble of having to remove it. Delaryn opened the door a crack.
"What's up, This?" The girl stood in the hallway casually. She was holding a bucket with discarded sex toys. She had evidently been going room to room picking them up for cleaning. Delaryn looked at it, then looked up.
"I don't have anything like that."

"Oh. Not even your own?" She asked in surprise.

"Nope."

Thisalee scratched her cheek idly as she said: "I had a vibrator when I got here. Little thing. Ran out of battery pretty quick." She looked over.
"Do you have any batteries?"

"I- I don't, no."

"Ah, shame... Alright." She was about to turn, and Delaryn was about to close the door to take her half hour of remaining rest. Thisalee seemed to remember something and stopped her.
"Wait. Boss says we have to work more since there's less customers lately. All of us."

"What!? B-but the only good part is that we get 5 hours."

Thisalee shrugged. "Rules are rules. If you start getting railed you get more bedroom time. I can take naps between customers so it's actually the best." She stood there and stared with a growing smile.
"The cocks are a bonus."

"Okay..." Delaryn rubbed her eyes.
"Is that the-"

Thisalee looked up in thought. "I think it's the spell? From what I gathered it normalises the situation you're in. So, you think it's fine that you get 5 hours of rest and work the other 19 hours of the day non-stop, getting groped and pawed at while waiting tables naked."

"Yeah? It's better than-"

"It is?" The elf lifted a brow.

"Well-" Delaryn was speechless.
"Fuck..." She sighed deeply.
"How long until I think it's normal to take cock and be happy about it?"

"Roughly a week or so. I'm jealous of Shandris and Raene. I think simple brains take to it more easily. They don't got a care in the world right now. You're stressing out so you're not in a great spot. When it was me it sucked until it kicked in for real, so I'm sorry."

Delaryn smiled at Thisalee. "Thanks, This. You're a good person. If we ever get out of here you should come get something to eat with us."

The girl shrugged. "Sure." She turned to walk away.

Delaryn sighed. "Better get ready for work." She looked down at her naked body, perky tits on display, sex only hidden behind a small, tight triangle that showed the outline of everything through it by design anyway.
"Oh, right." She unenthusiastically slipped her feet into the heels by the door and walked out in her full uniform. As Delaryn stepped out onto the floor she was waved over by the boss. The man that captured Shandris initially, along with the rest of them. As she was walking over she observed the basic goings-on of the place. She witnessed a very red-faced Lyani sitting with a fat man in a booth. She was leaning away and managed to look uncomfortable.