Chapter 6

Pihu POV

Me and Karan are panicked.... Suddenly we heard....Barat is here....
I looked down from window and I saw him . Looking really handsome in traditional attire. I got the feeling in my heart that ...he is mine ....!! I smiled and turned towards Karan...

Pihu - help me Karan ...

Karan - how ?

Pihu - do as I say ....

Karan - I will di...for you anything....!!

( Pihu )

I told Karan to check if anyone is coming here or not ...he went outside and I switched our clothes....I wore red saree...

Then I asked Karan to come inside....We shifted Anamika di to store room..

Karan - you are looking beautiful di..

Pihu - thanks...

( Pihu )
Suddenly we heard that ...now it's time to bring bride ....I covered myself...as in our wedding...girl face should be covered...Girls came and take me to the mandap....The moment I entered...I saw my parents asking my brother about me...he told them that I am resting in the room...

I saw him sitting in the mandap....I sat beside him... Pandit ji started reciteing Mantra.

After some time all rituals are done...

Pandit ji - You both are husband and wife from now on...

( Pihu )

Suddenly we heard....

Anamika - I am here !! ....( Shouting)

( Pihu )

I can see everyone shocked face....

Arun - Anamika how you are here ??

Mohan - if you are here ...then who is she ??.

( Pihu )

Raghav turned towards me and he removed my veil ..I can see his dangerous eyes on me....

Raghav - Pihu ?

( Pihu )

Everyone is shocked....papa came close ...

Papa - Pihu ....how you are here...??

Anamika - she did this to me....( Crying)

Ma - Pihu what you did ??

( Pihu )

Everyone is asking questions...and he is looking at me dangerously...like he is going to kill me.....

Arun - Anil ....this is your plan right...you told Pihu to do this ...( Shouting)

Anamika - Raghav...break this wedding...let us get married now...

Raghav - Enough ( shouting) What you all think of yourself...you can mess my life...And you ....you badly want to be my wife right !! Let me fulfill your wish now...

( Pihu )
I am sacred the way he spoke....I can feel danger ...What I did....?? Oh this is gonna be dangerous....

With that he grabbed my hand ....And started walking outside...I can see people are following us...He open his car door....And made me sit...he came in the car...and started driving....In the whole ride ... his eyes are burning with anger....

We reached his haveli...He grabbed my hand again ...And we entered his haveli ...He threw me on bed....
And he came close to me...

Raghav - you want to be my wife right...( Angry ) And want to stay here..so now stay here !  And be my wife!

( Pihu)

With that he went out.... angrily...and I am alone ....I cried....I know...I did the big mistake of my life!!

______________________________________

Please vote and comment ❤️