~♥~||Chapter 1 ||~♥~

_____________________________
                    ||Author's pov ||
        _____________________________

"The morning dawned with an icy grip, casting a frosty veil over the landscape. The sky was a deep shade of indigo, with stars still twinkling like diamonds scattered across the canvas. The air was crisp and biting, each breath visible as a misty puff.

Frost-covered windows sparkled like polished crystal, while dew-kissed grass blades shimmered like a thousand tiny knives. The world was hushed, muffled in a silence so profound it seemed almost palpable.

The temperature hovered just above freezing, the chill seeping into bones and marrow. Trees stood skeletal, their branches etched against the pale sky like a delicate pen-and-ink drawing.

As the sun slowly rose, its rays cast long shadows across the frozen terrain, illuminating the delicate patterns of frost and dew. The cold air stung cheeks and noses, invigorating the senses and awakening the soul.

             ___________________________
                          || Isha's pov ||
             ___________________________

"The majestic mansion awakened slowly, its grandeur unfolding like a canvas of warmth and light. As morning's golden rays crept over the horizon, the house's imposing facade transformed, shedding its nighttime shadows.

Soft sunlight danced across the manicured lawns, highlighting the dew-kissed grass and vibrant flowers. The sound of birdsong filled the air, a gentle chorus accompanying the dawn's arrival.

The house's stately columns stood sentinel, supporting the sweeping arches and ornate cornices. Ivy-clad walls seemed to shimmer, their delicate tendrils glistening with morning dew.

Inside, warm light spilled from expansive windows, illuminating lavish interiors. Polished marble floors reflected the sun's rays, casting a glow across plush furnishings and vibrant artwork.

As morning's warmth permeated the estate, the scent of freshly brewed coffee wafted from the kitchen, enticing occupants to start their day. The soft hum of appliances and gentle chatter signaled the household's gradual awakening.

    __________________________________
              ||Anshika and Anvi's pov ||
    __________________________________

"Anshikaaaaa Anviijiii wake uppppp  its fucking 8 a.m and only 30 minutes are left"Isha lashed out at us ,her voice thundering  through the room.

She yanked the duvet away leaving us exposed .

"Get up ,sleepy heads ! I'm dumping the  whole jug of icy water on you if you're not out of the bed in 1...2..3",Isha marched towards us holding a jug full of icy water

We two sprinted towards the washroom, our feet pounding the floor in unison. The sound of our frantic footsteps echoed through the hallway, accompanied by our panicked laughter

As we two tumbled out of the washroom, still dripping from our hasty ablutions, we collided with Vidushi .Vidushi's bleary eyes snapped open, and she blinked at us in confusion.

"What's...what's going on?"she mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Before we could answer, a playful shout echoed from behind us: "Still think you can escape the cold water?"

Vidushis gaze cleared, and she took in the scene: us, wild-eyed and water-splashed, and the jar-wielding figure approaching.

"'I was sleeping like a baby, enjoying my well-deserved holiday,' Vidushi grumbled, rubbing her  temples. 'But you two were shouting like lunatics, making a ruckus that could wake up the whole neighborhood!"She cursed us

She glared at us, her eyes still heavy with sleep. 'Couldn't you see I was trying to recharge? But no, you two had to turn my peaceful morning into a chaotic free-for-all.'

Her voice rose, mimicking our earlier cacophony. 'Whales, I tell you! You were shouting like whales! I thought the house was going to collapse.'

We exchanged sheepish grins, knowing we'd disrupted Vidushi's cherished sleep-in."