𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐦

Hello Everyone, kindly check my message board , there is an important announcement regarding future updates.

And please don't be a silent reader, share your vote and reviews, your one comment is enough to tell your views about chapter....

Now you can start the chapter, Happy Reading 💗.

"Why are you so obsessed in giving me mini heart attacks?" - Arjun sulked as soon as he saw me in his office

"You are two minutes late, Arjun" - I sighed, ignoring his banter, and glanced at my wristwatch.

"Sorry Boss" - he smiled sarcastically and sat on his chair. "Could you please tell me why you are in my office in early morning?"
"Where is the plan?" - I asked straight forwardly.

"Which plan?" - he raised his eyebrows.
"About the bet" - I said, my voice flat.

"Seriously Anshumaan, it's not even 24 hours passed since you told me about it" - he sighed, taking a deep breath. "And still, I don't think this is a good idea to have a bet with Daksh."

I got up from my sofa and went towards the giant glass window, lighting up a cigarette. "Arjun, I really don't want to argue with you on this" - I said, turning towards him. "This time, I will end every turmoil going in my life."

"But you know coaxing a girl is not this easy" - he explained.

"Which girl are you going to coax?" - an enchanting voice echoed in Arjun's office, and Eshaan followed with Kabir entered the office.

"Which one of you going to mingle in the group first?"- Kabir asked.
"No one, Kabir, we were just discussing a movie scene" - I replied.

"Oh, a movie scene? And I thought our forever single curse was going to break" - Kabir said, disappointment evident on his face as he patted Eshaan's shoulder sympathetically.

"Excuse me, don't count me in this list, I had lot of girlfriends" - Eshaan said proudly.
"Really?"- Arjun exclaimed.
"According to him, if you have a friend and she's a girl, she's your girlfriend"- Kabir punned.

"Yeah, it is" - Eshaan was so confident in his theory.
"And if you don't want me to tell it, it's ok, but I know how to coax a girl" - he declared.
"We don't need your opinion" - I clearly denied, knowing his ideas were ridiculous.

Ignoring my entire sentence, Eshaan chirped - "So, first of all, you should look at girls with gentle eyes" then he glanced at me and added, "Like Bhai is looking at me."