1. First Day of School

Anne looked at herself in the mirror, wondering what to do with her hair. Should I leave it up? No, that will make me look like a pick me. Oh I know, I'll just put it in two braids. She groaned. No, that will just make me look like a kid. 

She decided to just leave it down. 

Focusing on the positives, Anne went down the stairs, to see Marilla making a warm breakfast. "Good morning Marilla!" Anne sat down at the table, opening a book.

"Morning Anne. You look happy today," Marilla said, noticing the vibrant teenager. 

"Well, it's a fresh start for the year, and I heard Diana and I have very similar schedules," Anne said with a smile. Marilla smiled at that, what she's said made Marilla happy. Anne had the ability to make others around her feel the same as she did. 

Once Anne had finished breakfast, she grabbed her backpack, and double checked she had everything. Her books, water bottle, computer, phone, and everything else she carried with her. She opened the front door saying to Marilla, "Bye, see you after school!"

"Goodbye. Oh and Anne, don't forget to keep your chin up," Marilla said.

Anne smiled. "I won't!"

She shut the door behind her, breathing in the morning air. She walked towards her car, opening the passenger side to set her stuff down. When she got to the drivers seat, she started the car, and turned the radio on. Before she left, she noticed she had a few minutes and decided to check social media. 

1071 likes 28 comments

josie.pye: Wild last night of summer party

Comments:

ruby.gillis: best night of my life ❤️😂

billy.andrews: that party was fire

cole.mackenzie: @billy.andrews don't even

anne.shirleycuthbert: I think we all had LOTS of fun

click for more comments