Chapter 1 New Neighbors

THWAP!
"I'm sorry my queen" he moaned pitifully

By now I had been spanking the ass of my stupid boyfriend for well over twenty minutes, his rear shone a red so deep it looked like a strawberry patch on a mid June day. I was particularly irritated by him today, to start when I walked in the front door I saw him sat there stupid, useless on the couch trying to rub one out. Pathetic men have no self control these days, they're mind-numbed creatures, not to mention he left dishes in the sink....

THWAP!

"I know you're sorry. You've been saying so for the past 18 minutes... it's sad really that it only took two minutes before you started to whine and plead. Since you want to cry like a little baby girl, it's daddy tonight."

THWAP

"Roll over" I spat as I walked over to my treasure box of goodies, I picked through the paddles and crops, handcuffs and gags and got to my favorite toy a pink sparkly dildo I grabbed it, stroking it kindly while looking in my sissy boys eyes

"I bet you wish this was you huh baby" I mock

He just hung his head low, I walked over to the closet and grabbed my strap on and began getting situated, by the time I was done I turned back and Tucker was already in position. On his back legs pulled apart in an airborne straddle so that his little hole was nice and ready for me.

"We'll look at that, you're not completely stupid" I climbed onto our king bed kneeling in front of him
"Such a shame my dick is bigger than yours hey sport? Too bad you can't please me... is that why you were trying to please yourself?"

"Yes daddy..."

"That was rhetorical you imbecile, god, I know that's why you were trying to get off, that and the fact that you knew this house isn't up to my standards, I should put you in chastity for a month after this, but daddy is kind so I'm going to show you what a real dick can do."

Just like that I began to thrust myself into his hole, he yelped in pain followed by groans of pleasure.

"That's it, daddy's little guy loves his pretty pink dick, yes he does!"

I continued to fuck him harder and harder, until I could see his face contorting in a way that would make any respectable girl put a bag over his head. He was close,
I pulled out quickly and laughed as I watched his panicked face dart about clearly he'd been lost in the moment.

"Go put on your pink panties and rubber gloves. I want this house spotless by the time I finish dinner."

Tucker's face was red with contempt but he knows better than to argue with me. As he began scrubbing the hardwood floors on all fours I started on a ziti for dinner.

Tucker and I have been dating for 3 years now, and I'm not sure why, when he asked me out. The first time he did, I cussed him out. I thought it was a joke. Here comes this Malibu Ken type waltzing over to me like a clumsy buffoon in the gym asking if he could 'spot me some lunch' after my set. I simply replied
"not a dude sorry brother"
and went back to my parallel bar dips

"I know..you're like a chick right, I'm straight... I've never seen a chick bench over 200 before... It was awesome."

I dismounted my bar and said

"you need your fucking eyes checked? Do I look like I'm into fucking dudes?"

At the time my hair was styled in a neat pixie cut, although now I've grown it out to a Kristen Stewart mullet, my tattoos of Harley bikes, Stevie Nicks lyrics, and grim reapers on display through my sweat soaked gray tank and my leg hair was at its fullest underneath my bright green basketball shorts

"Oh so your like a Lesbo?"

I scoffed

To Be honest I didn't really identify as anything at the time, I just knew guys like that don't ask out bitches like me, plus it didn't help that he used a goddamn slur

"Get lost you bigoted mother fucker, before I show you how much this dyke can throw!"

I thought that would be the end of it, but the next week he'd come and asked me out again, and when I said no, he came back the following week... I had to say, the guy had guts to say the least. We got to talking over the stair master and I decided to give him a shot.
He took me out for subs that week and we'll I guess I just let him stick around after that. As we dated it got pretty clear why he'd ask me out, he was into some pretty specific shit, which I was always down to try, I never thought I could treat another person like that, so demeaning and cold, but practice makes perfect I guess.

As I continued dicing tomatoes and thinking about the last few years a thudding at the door snapped me back to my kitchen island and I sliced my thumb. At the same time, I heard a knock at the door.

"Dammit! Tucker, get your robe and grab that. I am in no fucking mood."
As I ran my hand under the cool tap water I cocked my head a bit to try and hear who it was, I swear if Daphne lost her damn cat again I'm going to lose my shit.

"Um babe, would you please come here for a second?"

Great. It's probably Bob the building owner coming over to ask about pipes, I wrapped my thumb in a paper towel and stormed to the door.

"What."
When I looked up I was surprised to see a new face at the door. A tall chubby redhead beamed at me.

"Well hi there!"

The sweetest little southern draw greeted my ears as she stuck her hand out to shake mine. I waved the hand that was bleeding slightly and apologetically.

She gasped and flew into the living room passed Tucker and grabbed my hand.

"You poor dear I am so sorry I didn't realize you were having a medical emergency!"

Before I could manage to explain that it was just a cut she was rummaging through her cloth tote bag and pulled out a big bandaid.

"Here, get rid of that and let me see"

she plopped herself down on my couch and began removing the plastic from her bandage. Begrudgingly I sat next her and balled the paper towel up and put it on my coffee table. She gently placed the bandage around my cut with expert precision.

"There! All better!"

She clapped her hands and smiled at me.

"Erm right... and you are?"

Her face flushed and she stood up quickly extending her hand again

"Right! Goodness me I am so scatterbrained today! You'll have to forgive me, I'm Mila, I just moved in down the hall from y'all! I just popped by to introduce myself and drop off these lemon squares I made."

Like that she pulled a glass tin out of her bag and handed it to me

"Well thanks... I'm Lacy, and this is my boyfriend Tucker."

"I know" she giggled

"Tucker here told me! My boyfriend Larsen and I just moved her from Sonoma California, do y'all know where that is? Probably not, most people don't. There I go again getting ahead of myself! I'm sorry I'm not usually so nervous! Well that's not true I am! Larsen says I'm not better than a kid at the dentist! Anyways I have dinner on the stove so I just wanted to drop that bye and say hello and um, I'll let you folks get on with your evening! Hopefully I'll be seeing you!"

And just like that she left as fast as she'd jumped into the house. I just sat on the couch, slightly stunned, mostly tired, who knew one conversation with a person could take so much out of you.

"Tucker, get me a beer. I need a minute.... Just what this place needs more weird neighbors."

Author's note

Hi! I Hope you enjoy this new story I promise I might actually finish this one I'm going to aim to update daily for a while until I run out of ideas then maybe once weekly if you have any suggestions or ideas please let me know! Or any of your kinks you wanna see included!

Much Love
Little Miss

Word count:1377