Dominican love story

It's off season and you're walking around looking for something to do. You check your phone and see that Fernando Tatis Jr had came back to see family.

"He's so fucking hot." You thought to yourself as you walked into a small coffee shop.

Nobody really cared for MLB players like that so they really could walk around and nobody would know them. You order your coffee and leave when you accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Let me help you out." You say while crouching to grab the fallen items.

"No it's okay I got it. Are you new around here?" He asks

You look up to hand him things and look him in the eyes. There he was, Fernando Tatis Jr. Some call him El Niño or Tatis. Maybe even super niño for his amazing catches in right field. You froze up as he stared deeply into your eyes. As much as you love him you keep calm.

"I'm out here on vacation. You're Fernando Tatis Jr right?" You ask blowing up inside.

You let out a little smile as he smiles back at you.

He asks if you would like to maybe go to the beach with him

He asks if you would like to maybe go to the beach with him. You accept it and ask if you could get his number or maybe get a ride to your Airbnb.

"Sure I don't mind do you have a ride or do you need me to take you back so you could get changed really quick." He asks letting go of his suit case to grab his phone.

You give him your name and phone number so he could call you whenever. He takes you to his car and drives you to your Airbnb. You quickly change into your bikini and put on some old pajamas. He looks up from his phone and unlocks the door staring at you.

"Maybe we can stop by the pier and hang out there or something. Are you from San Diego?"

"Yeah I actually am. Why do you wanna go to pacific beach?" You ask buckling your seatbelt.

You two get to the beach and he pulls out a towel.

"Can you cover me while I change into some swim trunks?"

You cover him with a towel and see his jeans drop. You look away as he puts his shorts on. He grabs the towel and lays it out on the sand. As he stands up again you look down and quickly look back up. He laughs and sits down on the sand.

"Sit down I'm not getting in the water yet."

"Do you ever come here by yourself?" You say taking off your shorts and shirt.