~•:(Explanation):•~

Lmao, this is prob needed.

Ok, so. these "chapters" are all going to be umbrellas terms of overall aesthetics.
For those of yall who DON'T know what "umbrella term" means, I'll explain: An "umbrella term" is one term used to describe one overall topic. An example of this would be using the umbrella term "gay" for anyone who is a part of the beautiful Lgbtqia+ community. Or like how  I use it, where I give one umbrella term for an aesthetic. Like how there are many different kinds of grunge aesthetics, but the overall umbrella term is "grunge".

I hope that cleared some stuff up, and as for what are in the chapters:

The specific kinds of these aesthetics, lets use a specific thread under the umbrella term "grunge", for example: whimsical grunge, is a lot different to other kinds of grunge, like anger grunge or devil grunge, but a big similar to fairy grunge hard and fairy grungd soft (which are different). The chapter titles will just be the overall aesthetic and the specifically sectioned off parts will be describing whaf sort of pictures and result you will regret when searching up the specific term.

Sooo... I basically describe the style of the specific thread of aesthetic and what will show up if you research it and are interested in the aesthetic.

SORRY FOR WRITING ALL OF THIS!!