Ninjago x Red Crown Reader

This prompt is a crossover of Ninjago and Cult of the Lamb

This is basically a red crown reader insert.

------------------------------------

Concept:

As a small child, the reader comes from a small village, the village is full of people of all species, but mostly sheep demons. The reader lives with their family and five younger siblings. 

However while they are out gathering supplies for their parents they come back to see their village in flames and burnt to a crisp by rouges.. and that their family along with everyone else is dead. Leaving them as the last sheep demon alive.

With them only being a young child they wander around until they collapse out of exhaustion. Before they faint they see a figure in front of them.

The figure turns out to be the one and only Lord Garmadon. Garmadon took you in and trained you to be a fighter. But he also raised you like how a father should. Eventually he gifted you the Red Crown and you became its new holder.

You fought in the Serpentine war with the other elemental masters.

As time passed you went on to train under Sensei Wu. Who taught you ways of spinjitzu. You stayed with him over the years and bonded. 

------------------------------------

More Details:

Body Gender:

Female

Pronouns:

Genderfluid-(She/He/Them)

How long will it last:

Seasons: 1-5

Love Interests:

Kai

Jay

Cole

Nya

Scales(S1-S2)

Pythor(Enemy)(S1-S2)

Dareth(S3-S5)

Griffin Turner(S5)(Aka the Master of Speed/Idk why but I like the dude)

Morro(S5)

Ages Through the Seasons:

18-19(Prologe)

20(S1)

21(S2)

23(S3)

27(S4)

28(S5)

------------------------------------

Extra things:

-You fought in the Serpentine war with the other elemental masters.

 -You and Pythor are exes.

-Your crown doesn't speak in this version

-You can shape shift into a male version of yourself.

-You and Morro knew each other.

-You are older than you look. What that means is that your mind and body age slower than you actually are. So mentally and phyiscally you are 18 but in reality you are around 4,000 years old.

Can include: NSFW/Smut Scenes and Swearing