Part 1:The day i fell inlove with her

im theo not my real name, im just a normal student, this story is base on my real story/experience, this story happend when i was at grade 8th.

i begin my day waking up eating and taking a shower, and getting ready for school. i arrived at school 5:50am as usual, then i go to my friends and talk to them, i was really not that smart but not that dumb either, im always hyper. first period history class, as usual me just not listening to my teacher and just talking to my friends.
on lunch break one of my friend asked me "do you have any crush here in class." and i replied "nah, im not really into love rn or crush im just having fun." and he replied "oh okay."
"Science Time 1:30pm" it was a sunny afternoon, i was talking to my friend named "jordan" not his real name, and then i suddenly stopped speaking,
i saw a beautiful girl, my whole world stopped when i saw her at first sight, i kept staring at her, looking into her eyes. Jordan called me "uiii are you even listening, oh wait-, huiii! your looking at yve! ayieee you like her dont you!" then i snapped out and looked at him and said "huh?! no nooo!" jordan replied "ehh are you sureee??" i replied "oum."

it goes on every science time, every science time i see her and i stare at her, and always makes me feel.. idk..
its just she makes my heart stop when i look at her...

i asked my friend Rojan if he can help me to get to know or talk to yve, he agreed to help me, he chatted and chatted yve telling her "hey can you talk to theo tomorrow i'll give you 5 pesos" and it goes on everday.

until one day Rojan forced me and convinced me to talk to her in chat,
and then at first i said "no im shy"
but then after convincing me more..
i had the confidence to talk to her,
then i chatted her.