Preface

POV: Point of view (Change of person view of the chapter)

A/N: Author's note (Note left from the author)

The ground began to shake. Birds sprang from the branches of trees in a state of panic as the huge figure crawled out of the earth.

First, it was an elbow...Then a head...Then a colossal, moss-covered, stone face ...

An almighty bellow erupted from the giant's enormous mouth, shaking the windows of the house. He dragged his immense torso out of the ground, then his feet (which were the size of double-decker buses) and stood up to his full height.

Menacingly, he turned and stomped towards the house, a look of hunger in his bulging eyes...

He knocked on the door. It opened with a slight creakand a scream was heard within it, and the demon (which was 1111ft or 338.6328m)shook the area like an earthquake but not as intense as one.

He borrowed permanently the roof of the house by picking it up. The unfortunate family had an ear-deafening scream that was heard from 10 meters away. All the neighbours who were able to hear the cry for help came outside and were paralysed with horror. They all watched in the demon's shadow; the family being eaten up by the massive, phenomenal creature. Their eyes glanced up and down at the boy sitting in the middle of the street. Candles, chalk drawings and a book surrounded him.

He stood up and cleared his throat, holding a speaker in his hand.

"You ALL SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF THE ACIENT CREATURE. EVERY DAY! You showered me with hatred, all because of how I look different. But oh, how the tides have TURNED!? You will remember me. EVEN IF I PERISH IN JAIL! YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE OF THIS MONSTER!" the boy cried with insanity as the police cars arrived.

The boy was whisked away as well as the citizens. While the demon was here, it was way too dangerous to be around. The rain hailed down around the town who had been forced out of their usual life. The bright energy that was usually painted around the town faded to a dull grey as the demonic creature stomped around the block.