chapter 6: Not so welcomed

Idk if i added that image...

Wayne's POV

12/10/2023. I had to go over to Kelan's house for a therapy session-still wondering why they won't let me do it at my house. Fleur gave me his address, and for some reason I'm nervous. Well, I know the reason, he's attractive and uh yeah.

I knock on the -hopefully- the door of Kelan's house, well apartment. As I wait for someone to open the door, I look out the windows into the town that was attacked, everything looks fine.

"What are you doing here Wayne?" someone says. I jumped around in surprise and looked for the voice. It's Kelan.

"Oh-uh Fleur gave me your place you were staying in and told me to organise a time where we should do the therapy session. So-uh when do you think and where?" I stutter.

"No," Kelan says.

"Why? I'm supposed to be your therapist and guide you through things- don't roll your eyes at me!" I speak.

"You wouldn't understand anyway. Just go back to your 'MuMmY' and get out of my face." He said *SLAM*

He just slammed the door in my face! I brush my hair back to its original place and leave. If he doesn't want me to be his therapist, then I don't want him to be my patient.

I trudge down the stairs and onto the 1st floor. Open the door and left the apartment. I'm not usually in a bad mood but today I just can't help it. I try to change my mind to the positives, but it won't work. I decided to call Pierce. *Ring Ring Ring, Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello?" Pierce says "Oh hi Wayne! What's up?"

"Hi, so uh you know about the therapy session I agreed to... well, I'm helping a freaking CRIMINAL. And he's attractive, and he just slammed the door in my face. Can I come over to your place tonight? Mum is out of town." I told him.

"Sure, but I didn't know you were gay," Pierce replied

"I'm not gay, I'm bisexual, and thanks," I tell him. I start walking to his house as the rain starts to fall.