Dear Diary, I had a trip worth remembering

A/N : I was planning to update tomorrow, till our men in blue gave us the perfect comeback I expected from them. The batting lineup was quite poor for this Ind vs Pak match let's be honest, but it's okay, they're humans too after all, we all got rough days and not all days are ours. But the spinners did an excellent job, they perfectly stretched the match till the very end and made the necessary comeback but as they took the first wicket, I knew we were winning today. The game indeed is pretty unpredictable and anything can happen on field, but I had that faith that we were making it. So here's a short update, because I'm absolutely elated, delighted and too too happy right now.

19/03/22

Dear Diary,

My trip to London was going to be solely work based.

Until, I ended up living under the same roof as Sara Tendulkar for eleven days.

And then, there were many more things involved.

London had always been a little dull, but it was too bright, too colorful and too beautiful to comprehend this time.

Was it the weather?

Or was it the company?

I'm quite unsure.

But what I am sure about, is that I had a trip that is worth remembering for years down the line.

" Jabse aaya hai, koi nayi naveli dulhan jaise sharma raha hai. Kya jaadu tona kiya tum logo ne?" Shahneel lowered her voice as she turned around to see Shubman smiling like a fool as he gazed at his phone.

" Kuch vi nahi. Jo vi hua hai, Sara ne kita."

" Ki Matlab hai tvada?"

" Arey matlab Sara ka jaadu hai! Pyaar vyaar, ladki ke chakkar mein fass gaya aapka bhai."

" Kya baat kar rahe ho Seb? Matlab plan kaam kar hi gaya!"

" Who are you talking to?" Shubman suddenly asked making her flinch.

" Who are you talking to? You've been sitting doing nothing but staring at your phone and smiling like a fool for the past hour. You won't even show me the phone. Hang on, are you talking to a girl? Who is this girl? Why don't I know about her? What're you upto?" She flipped on him, raining a parade of questions on him making him gulp.

" I remembered something important. I need to go to Hardik Bhai's room for that. I'll...I'll be back soon." Getting up, he rushed out of the room and she chuckled.

" Bhaga diya?"

" Aur kya karti, sawal sunne uske? Kya bolti usse, hum log cupid cupid khel rahe hai kyuki tu andhon ki tarah aakh pe patti baandh ke baitha hai aur manne se inkaar kar raha hai ki tu Sara se kitna pyaar karta hai? Jhagadne lagta mujhse woh."

" What do we do now?"

" Honestly, I cannot think of anything at all. Jugnu?" Ishan asked and Jugnu clicked his tongue in denial.

" Let me think. If any of you can think of anything till then?"

" Alysha...what's Sara schedule?"