-- ENTER L/N

❛❛No time! Let's go!❜❜

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

ABOUT UNIVERSE HOPPING

The young time traveler scurried off to the depths of the ruin, crystal in hand before finally arriving at the final cavern. 12 year old little y/n has waited her entire life to travel through time like her ancestors, she just needs to receive the ability from the rune; and she can finally venture off.

She's traveled through countless universes, and met multiple people.  Through every universe, she has that one special travel partner. She promises to visit them, and surprisingly does. But it takes her awhile.

The correct term is Universe Shifting, or Universe Traveling. But she thinks Universe Hopper sounds more casual.

The way she'd describe the wormholes when traveling are "similar to the ones from the ultra beasts" in the Pokémon universe.

She is completely aware about law of the universe.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

ABOUT FAMILY

y/n has made friends with thousands of people.

y/n has 2 siblings, a deceased mother, and a father who went missing when she was 9.

y/n hasn't met her siblings, if she did she has forgotten due to her being too young to remember.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

ABOUT HOBBIES

Their hobby is universe traveling, obviously. They are one of the most well known ones from her original universe.

Though, she likes sparing, and (insert hobby/hobbies).

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

ABOUT ABILITIES

Spacial Projection.

( Choro-Chronokinesis/Ourano-Chronokinesis/Spatio-Chronokinesis )

She's able to rip the universe apart, creating universe rifts, that could end up anywhere in the galaxy. This takes a lot of energy, making her breathless.

She is able to create pocket dimensions from nothing, but thoughts on her mind. This takes a long time to conure though.

She's able to teleport just like Five, but hasn't discovered this power yet. She has used it unknowingly.

She's able to rift time, being able to speed up and slow down, but it takes a lot of energy. When y/n did this, she fainted and got into a coma for 5 days.

She prefers to not use her powers in combat as said before it takes too much energy, and only will in dire situations, and hopping to different universes.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

ABOUT COMBAT

She's good at holding any weapon except heavy things like claymores.

She has extreme dexterity.

She has weak kicks, but strong punches.

Loses stamina easily, for some reason.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

❛❛Here we go!❜❜