🔞Work•Seongjoong

Babies, I'm back for one. I can't stop myself from writing because It'll be bad if I don't serve you guys a ateez comeback oneshot.

 I can't stop myself from writing because It'll be bad if I don't serve you guys a ateez comeback oneshot

Seonghwa is so sexy and cool omg I'm burstinggg🤯(HONGJOONG TOO😏).

I didn't get a hongjoong pic sry :(

Top:Hongjoong
Bottom: Seonghwa

Hongjoong has been feeling a bit tense until he met seonghwa in the brown tank top and those pants with that fur belt around his slim waist. Hongjoong felt his heart reminding the sight of seonghwa dancing so sassily in the outfit. Not to forget his hair specially looked cute. The way his bangs brushed over his eyes. Hongjoong wanted to admire his boyfriend in every way.

Hongjoong had noticed that Seonghwa's body had developed muscles as he started working out with san lately. Hongjoong didn't want to see seonghwa gain so muscles. He wanted to only see his boyfriend so cute and slim. Especially his cute tummy and his very slim waist.

Finally it's time to enter in the stage to perform. Seonghwa had been standing next to him this whole time, watching Hongjoong who was zoned out somewhere. "Joongie" Hongjoong snapped out of his thoughts as seonghwa touched his back. "Hmm" Hongjoong hummed as he stared at Seonghwa's beautiful eyes, feeling his heart beating so fast. "Is everything ok?" Seonghwa asked worriedly. "I'm ok baby". Hongjoong smiled making sure to whisper the last word into Seonghwa's ear and touching his nipples gently.

Seonghwa had the feeling of a shockwave run through his body at the sudden action.Seonghwa felt his face turn warm, cheeks going red over the makeup.. Feeling of butterflies in his stomach, heart beating faster like usual as when he's with hongjoong."J-Joong-ih". Seonghwa started but was cut off by a loud shout by their manager. Hongjoong pecked his hair gently with making sure that it will go unnoticed by other people.

Seonghwa took a deep breath and put on their mics and went to the stage. Hongjoong couldn't help watching seonghwa move so sassily, his hips curving perfection... Seonghwa kept winking to hongjoong and he did the same too..

But hongjoong felt different, his heart feeling need of seeing seonghwa being fucked out, wanting to degrade him.. A strange feeling that seonghwa has been being too dominant.

The performance ended perfectly after a long time of tension. They quickly disappeared from the stage and removed the mics. They had some food and drinks before they could go for the next schedule. They haven't changed outfits because there will photo sessions and promotions.

Hongjoong quickly pulled seonghwa out of the dressing room to a empty room. A lonely and cool place. "Joongiee where are we goin-". Seonghwa was cut off by a pair of lips that crashed into his while locking the door behind them.

Seonghwa was quick to kiss him back and their hands wandered across their bodies in need.Hongjoong pushed his tongue in and seonghwa moaned while returning his tongue."J-joongiee"..
Seonghwa panted after the kiss of arousal. "Did I tell you that you look very gorgeous today?". Hongjoong asked as the older became a red mess already. "Please, joongie". Seonghwa begged, hands all over hongjoong, pouting.

"You're not getting my dick today". Hongjoong said as he smirked. "Why sir?". Seonghwa asked as he tilted his head. "I'm only gonna watch today". Hongjoong not giving up on the smirk.
"Hmm?". Seonghwa was confused.

Seonghwa felt a wave of shock through his body when he saw hongjoong pull out a fist sized thing from his pocket.
It was his favourite vibrator. Hongjoong will use this when seonghwa will break some of their rules. "So are you ready my love". Hongjoong said as he pulled in to get his tongue out and gave it a lite bite. Seonghwa didn't move until Hongjoong removed his pants along with his underwear. Seonghwa gulped the lump in his throat.

"J-Joong I-I, wha-"

To be continued....

(A/N: I'm back guyss.. I'm keeping this chapter on hold cuz I'm fucking having a lot to study again. ❤️)

This is me😆

This is me😆