She gets out today!

It's the day I've been waiting for, 3 months I've been waiting. I visited her every week and spoke to her over the phone everyday. I'm so ready for today, I think part of me has been ready for 10 years. 

I got into my small car; started the engine and began out of the drive. The whole journey all I could think about was about how I'd abandoned her 10 years earlier, how I'd really broken her, God I was such a bitch! I mean I can't say that I'm not a bitch now but I really do think it's gonna work this time, she's my everything and I'm not gonna let her go this time. 

I arrived early and sat in the car park waiting for her to come out. After 10 minutes of playing random games on my phone, I glanced up to see her come out of the prison doors. I shoved open the car door violently and ran towards her with open arms, she flashed me a vibrant smile and pulled me into a hug as I ran at her. She stepped back and chuckled.

"What?" I laughed whilst trying to get my breath back.

"Happy to see me?" She chuckled playfully as she slipped her arm round my waist, we made our way to my car.

"Happy to see you? I'm fucking delighted to see you." I smiled as I opened the car door and slipped in.

She got in beside me and pulled me towards her before kissing me. 

"I have many things planned." I told her pulling out of the depressing prison car park. 

I saw her smile out of the corner of my eye and intwined my fingers with hers. Clutching my hand, she looked around and sighed relived.