part- 1 🎀 my beloved oppa🎀

Uzma's POV

I come out of my dreamland because of the sound of alarm. I set up on the bed and switch it off. its time for offering my salah so I went to washroom and did my morning routine and did my ablution ( wudu ) then come to bedroom then wear my Abaya I was about to stand in prayer mat when I saw Masha and shuzen my cat's woke up from their sleep and come in front of me then I said.

Uzma: wait a little let me offer salah first then I will give you both food.

I then stand up on my prayer mat and offered my fajr salah. After doing zikar I raised my hand up to make dua when masha came and sit in front of me and start playing with my hands.

 After doing zikar I raised my hand up to make dua when masha came and sit in front of me and start playing with my hands

*Like this*

I was done with my salah then I stand up and pick up a bowl and cat food packet and keep each bowl in front of masha and shuzen then served cat food in their bowl they start eating. I was caressing head while they are eating.

Uzma: eat well, sleep well and play well okay.

After feeding them I again set on the prayer mat and start reciting Quran when I was done then I went to took shower and wore this.

*( Ignore the bag)*

I come out of my house and went to garden area for walk. Fresh cold wind were touching my face. I was so busy in admiring sky when suddenly my phone Buzz. It's my beloved Huzaifa oppa's call. He is my appa's elder brother's son "huzaifa". I pick up the call.

On the call

Uzma: Hello assalamualaikum * with a bright smile*.

Huzaifa: walaikum assalam I think no one remember me until I myself don't call them.

Uzma: ohh actually oppa I was- wait wait wait ohh oppa you are so bad I was about to say those lines but you told.* With a fake angry pout*

Huzaifa: *I can feel her fake angry pout thought her voice* I know my angry bird that's why I said those to myself behalf of your.

Uzma: now tell me how you remember me after so long.

Huzaifa: No it's not like that actually you know na that I'm too busy with work here. So I don't get time to call anyone. You know I don't even call appa and * I said in one breath when she cut me off*

Uzma: clam down na oppa clam down. I know my oppa very well you don't need to explain it to me. Now tell me how are you.

Huzaifa: I am all fine angry bird.
You know Tomorrow I have three meetings so I was just preparing for that.

Uzma: doing hard work is good but don't stress your self too much be calm. Everything will be alright inshallah.

Huzaifa: I'm not stressed anymore just tell me about your is everything is alright there.

Uzma: *sigh* yah everything is fine everything is same as before, every day is same as before and I think nothing will going to change. *A maid voice can be heard from behind*

Maid: mam breakfast is ready everyone is waiting for you to come in dining area.

Uzma: oppa I will call you later inshallah okay. Don't be stress your self okay Allah hafiz.

Huzaifa: okay Allah hafiz* hang up*

Uzma: let's go *with that I hang up the call and made my way toward dining area*

I went to were dining area and saw my appa, nazifa and her mother nayeon were already present there waiting for me I went toward them and sit at the corner of the huge dining table sitting far away from them, distanced myself from them

I went to were dining area and saw my appa, nazifa and her mother nayeon were already present there waiting for me I went toward them and sit at the corner of the huge dining table sitting far away from them, distanced myself from them. Mrs liya started serving us breakfast. they start eating. there was pin drop silence until appa break it and start the conversation with me.

Suheb: so from tomorrow on you have to go to university for your business studies*said while eating*

I don't said anything nor I reacted on his words. I was just sitting emotionless because I was not happy with his decision.

Suheb: are you ignoring me* while raised his left eyebrow*

Uzma: my ear's are open I can hear you.

Suheb: so my don't you reply or react it's not the manners I taught you.

--------------------------------------------------

Assalamu alaikum

So guys I hope you enjoy.
Please ignore my grammar mistakes because it's my first time I'm writing a book so.

I know that this part is so short but don't worry next part will be little longer then it.

Please don't forget to vote so that I can get motivation for writing.

See you in the next part

Allah hafiz 🎀

--------------------------------------------------

uzmadni