Chapter 12

It was evening in South korea, the hospital room door opened, Choi Myung Hyuk walked in and saw the unconscious Nayeon. The subordinate who was keeping an eye on Nayeon bowed to him.

Man: Sir... she woke up at dawn today... doctor gave her sedative to keep her in this state

MH: Change her location... bring her to our base and lock her up before she gets up...

With that he left the hospital.

Seohyun felt really uneasy for the whole day as she was accompanying with Taehyung and Jungkook for the photoshoot.

Despite everything, Jungkook was more weird towards her. Like he would personally get her drinks and food to eat in the middle of the break or he would see for her discomfort so he can make her comfortable. Seohyun was more confused by his action but she didnt hate it nor question about it to him, there goes the whole week with him staying for a whole week by her side while also attending his photoshoot.

(from here on I am gonna change my writing style, I am going to use "quotes" for dialogues... so bear with me, i hope you all enjoy this story too)

Nayeon opened her eyes again to find herself in a darker room "c-choi Myung hyuk" she grunts trying to sit up as her muscles weren't that responsive to her making her feel weaker as she cursed under her breath. 

The door to her room opened which made her to see clearly as the outside the room was brighter scattering into the room. The man who was guarding her came in, he snickered "you are awake...." he pressed a button. After few minutes, another guy came in in a doctor coat, she assumed as he was her doctor as he was examining her "i don't think she can get up, her muscles are too stiff from sleeping for two years.

Her mind into daze as she heard him, she thought 'two years....' Her mind started to replay the incident that happened two years ago before she got hurt "that girl.... i hope she made it out alive" she closed her eyes with those thoughts in her mind.

After few days of conscious, Nayeon found her situation pretty well, even Myung Hyuk came visited time to time, as this time too, he was standing in front of her bed looking down at her with a smirk, Nayeon looked at him and scoffed "you cant lock me up like this forever"

Myung Hyuk snickered "true I cant lock you up forever, but you wont either be alive to see that forever, they day I am achieving what i want, i will kill both you and Seohyun.... oh right your so called twin" 

He continued "20 years ago... when i kidnapped both you and your twin... i could only take one and i had to kill another, so i killed your twin, but guess you and that bitch so lucky she somehow survived when i threw her from the car but fate made her useful for me now" 

Nayeon was getting angry at his words, she clenched her fist glaring at him, he noticed that and laughed " cause guess what... your twin sister is acting as you, now as my daughter 'Choi Nayeon'...."

Nayeon was shocked but she didn't move to do anything, as she patiently laid there to not let him know that she has some strength, he leaned close to her to see her eyes that is burning with anger, which made him laugh loudly "useless thing..." he said leaving the room, leaving her alone, she sat up after a while and clenched her fist pulling the iv out of her in anger, she knows wasting time going be her loss, she got up to look around for anything to do for an escape....

Seohyun doesn't know how a week went by, and moreover Jungkook finally opening to her, more like he became more sweeter to her, she didn't complain nor show him that she was affected by it. it was already the last of staying in the Paris, they all were in the hotel suite after finishing up the last photoshoot. It became free day for them, Seohyun was lounging on the couch while her wheelchair was recharging, Jungkook sat beside her "Seohyun....." Seohyun hummed while looking at her tablet.

"today is our last day....." he continued "and photoshoot is over too.... why not we go out and have fun"

Seohyun blinked and turned to look at him, his face was kind of close which made her pupil enlarge, she cleared her throat turning away "my chair isn't charged yet"

Jungkook just smiled and took the tablet from her turning it off before lifting her off from the couch in bridal style "who needs wheelchair when I am here" Seohyun was genuinely speechless as she automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him with wide eyes "J-Jungkook" he replied with just a smile as he walked out of the suite to the elevator.