⋆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎 - 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐒 ⋆

"क्यूं बेवजह दी ये सज़ा क्यूं ख्वाब दे के वो ले गया, जियें जो हम लगे सितम अज़ाब ऐसे वो दे गया"❤️‍🩹

___

Target vote - 900+
Comments - 300+

~ Happy Reading 🌷 ~

____

-A U T H O R 'S P O V-

Flashback-

A little boy followed his football, which bounced toward a dim classroom. His face was emotionless, eyes fixed on the ball.

As it rolled into the shadowy room, he stepped inside, his small silhouette blending into the gloom. Before it could go any further, he stomped his tiny foot down on the ball, stopping it with a determined thud.

He bent down and carefully picked up his ball. As he straightened, a sense of unease washed over him, feeling as if someone else was in the room. Curiosity tugged at him to explore further, but his sister's call reminded him it was time to head home. Just as he turned to leave, a soft sob stopped him in his tracks, compelling him to glance back into the shadowy room.

He threw the ball aside and rushed into the classroom, drawn by the sound of sobbing. His hands trembled as he found a little girl sitting on the floor, hugging her knees, her face buried in them. The sight tugged at his heart, and he hesitated, feeling a mix of worry and the urge to comfort her.

He knelt in front of her, his heart aching at the sight. Sensing his presence, the little girl slowly looked up, peeking at him from between her fingers. Her tear-streaked face made the little boy eyes soften.

He gently took her hands, pulling them away from her face. She sobbed innocently, her eyes meeting his as small teardrops escaped and rolled down her cheeks.

"Shhh... Don't you know, when an angel cries, she loses precious pearls?" he whispered gently, his tiny fingers brushing away her tears.

A subtle pout formed on her lips as she looked at him in confusion.

"But-" she started, but he interrupted, pulling a small bow clip from his pocket and carefully clipping her bangs aside.

"You like pearls, don't you?" he asked. She nodded quickly, a sheepish smile spreading across her face, her flushed cheeks glowing even more. His lips curved into a smile as he placed his small hands on her cheeks, gently squeezing them, their innocent touch filling the room with warmth and comfort.