Character introducetion...

Jeon jungkook

Jeon jungkook...

"don't have parents, scholarship student in Sports major, work in his his dad workshop, last thing left by him for jungkook... Have two crackhead best friend, have a dream to become bussiness men...fell in love with someone the first day of his college, he thinks his sun doesn't rise in the morning without seeing him...love to admiring him from afar...

Secret.. Smoke a lot...

Park jimin...

A very beautiful and sassy princess of his dad, loves his luxuries life so much, pampered by everyone in his family, have a one bestie his soulmate.. He is dance major...get so many perposel from rich bad boys of his college, but none of them were able fluttered his heart, want someone to love him not his wealth.. So he always reject their perposel with his sassiness...

Secret.. He has his eyes on someone more handsome and hot than all the boys in college...

Min yoongi..

Jungkook's best friend.. Love jungkook like his brother, know about jungkook's love life.. His parents are government employees work day and night to provide him best life.. He have a boyfriend name kim taeyung... Who is belong to rich family..

"dream....Love to do rapping... Want to become a music producer..

Kim taeyung..

Jimin's best friend .. Love his besite so much, always sleep over at Jimin's place.. Have a boyfriend name min yoongi.. Wanted to marry him one day..

Dream... Wanted to become model..

Jackson wang..

Scholarship student like jungkook, work with him at workshop.. Best friend with jungkook and yoongi from the high school..go to meet his parents at weekends.. Has a crush on jimin, always firlt with him..

Dream... Wanted to design his dream car..

I will soon going to update this story... Just wait..

My dolls.. Please support me..