Entering Beacon and The Two Assassin Sisters

Ruby was being hugged by Yang as Blake and Izuku trying their hardest not to laught, Blake is hiding her cat ears behind a fake bow.

Izuku: Yang stop acting like that before you end up breaking her spine, remember when we got back and told what happened?

Yang: Can't I be proud of my sister, she is going to be the bee's knee of Beacon.

Ruby: I don't want to be bee's knees, I don't want to be any type of knees, I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Blake: But you will be pretty much talked about since you managed to skip ahead.

Ruby: But I had to leave my friends behind at Signal...

Izuku: Are me and Blake not friends to you?

Ruby: That was not what I meant.

Izuku: Don't worry, I am just teasing.

Ruby pouted a bit but was still smiling, she is happy that she have some of her friends with het there.

Blake: Great a Schnee is here.

They look towards where Blake is looking.

Izuku: Yep, that is probably a Schnee, my sister have meet one, they both have worked together on a mission last time we talked, she does have respect for her.

Blake: Is it hard to get her respect?

Izuku: Ask all those military men that hit on her, she already said she respected them for what they did but lost it when they hitted on her.

Blake: Yikes.

Yang: Hey we can see everything up here.

Ruby: Looks like we aren't far from home after all.

Yang: Beacon is our new home.

Izuku: That might be, but no matter what home we have in the future, our true home will always be the one where our families will be waiting for us to visit.

Blake: He is right.

Yang: Blake stop always siding with your boyfriend just because-

Izuku: Want to finish that sentence Yang

She looks towards Izuku that is holding a gun close to her head.

Yang: No, I think I will keep what I said to myself.

Izuku: Good, glad we are on the same page.

He puts his gun back into it's holder, they all heard a disgusting noice and turn towards the source to see someone is vomiting.

Yang: Looks like the view isn't for everyone...

Ruby: Gross it is on your shoes Yang!

Yang: Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!

Ruby: Get that away from me.

Blake and Izuku as the two half sisters struggle with a but of vomit.

Blake: If that disgust them, then let's hope they haven't seen that much blood I have seen.

Izuku: Or how brutal I have been.

Blake: Yeah, you have anger issues...

Izuku: Well I was bullied until my sister found so I might have a lot of pent up anger.

Blake: Do you ever wonder what happened to them?

Izuku: They don't deserve a thought to be honest.

When they finally land the boy that vomited hurried to a trash can to empty out the rest of his stomach, Ruby on the other hand was excited seeing all the weapons around them, at some point she floats off the ground to go see a weapon but Yang stopped her.