Chapter 11

11.

A R A V

“Heyy baby girl, damn such a sexy figure! Wanna have some fun” which makes me totally lose my mind.

All of us stop on our tracks, what the hell do I just hear????  Ania's face exactly saying that she is feeling uncomfortable by that comment. Damn oh wow I never got this fast angry in my life. This dude makes me angry in a millisecond. Ahh now I know why people attempt murders hmm.

“Yo highschool boy! Look here” I call him with my finger. Yes highschool boy, they are total 3 and maybe in 12th but the spoiled one. He comes near me with a very annoyed gaze while smoking look like a total cheap drug dealer.

“Fuck! Who the hell are you?”. “Smoking causes cancer” I say while throwing his cigarette away. And how funny it is that it makes dude angry. “How dare you? Do you know who I am? Bro take this 50 dollars and save your life” saying he passes me a note of 50 dollars and pats my shoulder.

WTF? 50 FUCKING DOLLAR? HE LITERALLY OFFERING 50 DOLLARS TO ARAV ZAID????? Looking at that note I start laughing like crazy, making everyone confused.

Because 50 dollars? It's so funny. “Oh god glad that you don't know because now it will be more much fun to beat the shit out of you” I finish and give him my most painful punch ever, which makes him fall on the road.

“YOU MOTHERFUCKER!” screaming, he and his friends attack me together. My boys are also ready to jump but I stop them “Guys relax! I am enough to handle these lil hoes!”

Holding one of their hair, I twist his arm. Another one punches me from the side. “You hoe” I kick  his face making him to taste the ground. Three of them again tries to attack me together but successfully failed because when Arav Zaid is angry he can attempt a murder too.

I keep punching that one's face who comments on Ania. “Arav stop!” Ania shouts but the first time I ignores her. “Arav stop! He will die” Sahil says and I looks at him, seeing my eyes he knows what he has to do and goes to do that as well.

I push that guy on the ground while breathing heavily. Sahil comes back while handing me the thing I told him to get. “Arav only this much cash I found in your car” he says and I look at the money.

“Here you go 50,000 dollars and save your life” I say while giving him a death stare and throwing the money on him. He widens his eyes, “W-Who a-are y-you?” a chuckle leaves from my mouth.

“Arav Zaid! The Z’ Jewellery heir, Arav Zaid” I grin. He gets more shocked at my answer, and runs away with his friends.

Accidentally my eyes get locked with Ania, but I immediately look away because I don't want my aggressive and scary gaze scares her. I never wanted to show her my this rude and arrogant side, thinking she doesn't even like me what if then she starts hating me more.

I don't want her to think of me as a bad guy because I am not a bad boy. Yeah my personality looks like that though. I beat them a lot but still I am very mad. Ugh I need to clear my head. Without scaring her more I make my way back to campus.

Thank god in this corner of the campus has no one, Because now if I see any people I'll get more mad but suddenly I feel like someone's presence behind me. “Guys please leave me alone-” I turn around but it's Ania!

I look away again “Wifey go home, we will talk later” I say about to leave but she holds my wrist. She is not looking at me, but out of nowhere she puts ointment on the corner of my lips “Why are you ruining your handsome face because of those idiots” saying she again presses the cotton on the corner of my lips.