Chapter 12

12.

A R A V

I feel genuinely so happy after talking with Ania, I just keep blushing without any doubt. I pat my cat Lily's head while arranging the files. She always sleeps on my table whenever I work.

I am already ready just waiting for my boys but they are taking too long so I start working. But WTF WHEN DID MOM COME? I clear my throat and pretend to work.

But she is looking at me with a very suspicious gaze. “Aru, why are you smiling this much while working?”. Not that name mom “Me and smiling?  Where? What are you saying? See how serious I am” but hearing me, mom burst into laughter.

“Allah! My son is in love and he is trying to hide it” she laughs again. What mom knows? “M-Mom you know?” I ask but don't look at her. “Hmm I know everything my Mr. Youngest Zaid.

Oh no this is the first time I am feeling shy in front of my mom. Suddenly she holds my hands and makes me look at her “Arav I can't believe that you fall in love! I am very happy that finally my son is not saying “eww” to love anymore” I shyly smile.

“And the girl you choose, I am so proud of you. I really liked Ania, ever since I first saw her. She is a very mature and responsible girl who can handle my crazy Arav easily. And her beauty mashallah, both of your kids will be so pretty”. “Mom shut up” I look away, I am feeling so shy.

“But mom, love is far away, she doesn’t even like me,” I say. She gives a soft smile “Then win her heart the way your dad won my”. “Hmm I think I need tips from dad” I say and we giggle.

“Mom I promise you, Inshallah I'll make Ania your daughter in-law very soon”. “I know you will, my prince and I think I have to start the wedding shopping soon” mom says which makes me laugh and I hug her. (Both mom and son duo are too much delusion lol but yall don’t worry you guys won’t get such a delusion mother in-law and husband hehe emotional damage)

Next Day

A N I A

“Ah I am so tired” saying I enter the shopping mart with my besties. As today was the weekend, we all went out. All of us had so much fun today and now before going back to our dorm we come to mart for some snacks shopping.

But suddenly some voices take my attention when I hear my name in their mouth. I frown but listen carefully. “Yeah that Ania is just a fresher but look her target! I don't know how she seduced Arav” one girl says. “Exactly! Such a gold digger” another girl beside her agrees with her.

Those girls are from standford. They didn't see me because I was facing their backs. Butmy mood instantly ruins. “Excuse me?” I call them and they turn around.

Seeing their gulp faces I smirk widely. “Seriously bitches like you are everywhere!” I scoff. I move closer to them “But if I found you guys talking shit about people again, then I promise I'll ruin you guys in a very shittiest way that you can't even recognize your own face” my death stare hits them which makes them leave immediately.

I close my eyes tightly, exhaling a long breath. Ahh I am hella mad now, I don't get angry easily but when I do it's over! Those rumours are literally pathetic. Things I didn’t do but at the same time they are blaming me? Calling me gold digger!

Time to burn the shit, I go to my girls. “Guys” I call them but seeing my face they instantly come to me. “Ania, what's wrong with your face?” Maira asks. “Yeah who made you this mad?” Zara asks while being surprise. “Guys we have to go to the Zaid Mansion” I say with my cold voice.