019.

i scroll aimlessly on my phone as my hair and make up is done. i'm currently at the prada shoot, and i've never been more nervous than in this moment. i've met everyone, and they're actually really sweet. the only problem is, i still haven't told ania i'm here and i honestly don't plan on it until later on before the pictures are publicised in case she sees them. does that make me a horrible friend?

'okay, you're all done.' my make up artist speaks as i smile at her.

'thank you.' i say before getting out of the chair and being joined by claire.

'okay, so you're up in a bit. just act like it's a normal shoot and don't stress.' she speaks and i nod. 'you okay?'

'yep, i'm great.' i speak, plastering on a smile.

'breathe, you look beautiful by the way.' she compliments.

'thank you.'

'that was so good!' claire speaks excitedly as i smile, looking up at her she walks into the dressing room i was assigned.

'oh my god, it was so fun.' i say with a smile.

'they said they'll be in contact.' she says with a smile as my brows furrow.

'about what?'

'did i not tell you? this was like a trial. they wanted to see a lot of models and pick some to be the potential face of prada.' she explains as i look up at her, my jaw dropped.

'are you joking?' i ask as she shakes her head. 'and you didn't tell me this until now?'

'i know, i'm sorry but i didn't want to stress you out anymore than you already were. trust me, nady, you were fucking incredible.' she speaks and i run my hands down my face.

'fuck yes!' i cheer as she laughs. after a few minutes, i take my things and leave, seeing cruz parked outside with oakley sat next to him in his huge jeep. i say bye to claire before i walk up to their car, oakley stepping out and i wrap my arms around his shoulders, kissing his lips.

'so, how was it?' he asks and i smile, feeling his hands under my ass.

'well, go inside and i'll tell you.' i say and he rolls his eyes, opening the backdoor for me and i get in, sitting in the middle. 'hey, cruz.' i greet, pecking his cheek as oakley gets in too.

'how was it?' the brazilian asks me too and i lean forward on the console as he starts driving.

'okay, okay. it was actually amazing. the outfits were soo pretty and they did my hair and make up oh my gosh i felt so fancy. and only after, claire told me that it was like an audition thing and they pick models that could be the face of prada or some shit i don't even know.' i blurt out as both of them smile.

'jesus christ, nadya.' cruz says with a chuckle.

'you're gonna be famous, you know.' oakley adds on as if shrug with a small smile before i feel him peck my cheek.

'i still haven't told ani.' i speak, dropping my head in my hands.

'can you stop stressing out?' cruz asks me as i sigh.