Part ² ( farm house)

°°°

"JIMINAHH" Bella shout

Flash back over ...

She was lost and sitting like a statue and her tears were falling..

She flinched as her phone start ringing again but she got up in fear and immediately take up the call ....

Otp..

Tae: Isabella where were you?huh! I was calling you continuously..(worried)

Isabella : T..t.tae....( she start crying)

Tae : babe ,what happened ....baby tell me what happened ...I am listening... wait.. I'm on the way I am coming..

Isabella : tae..h..he is here (she start crying loudly)

Tae :Who.... who's there with you? Baby are you listening me? Who's there?(Panicked)

Isabella : please tae come fast.

Tae : relax babe... I'm coming okay just relax...

°°°

TAE reaches home ,gets off the car and runs towards the gate and he immediately took out the keys from his pants pocket.

"Isabella... Isabella...." He said while going towards the bedroom.
He looked all over the door,it was closed so he catched the lock to open the door then he realized it's lock from inside.
"Isabella... Baby it's me please open it"
He said while knocking "babe .."

When he didn't get any reply, he got worried and without wasting any second he ran towards the dining area, there was a wall beside the stair case.The keys were hanging on it. He
Immediately took the bunch of keys and turned back towards the door and then open it in hurry with that he entered..

She looked at him with her swollen eye.
"Babe, are you okay ,"tae said while coming close to her with fast steps..
And take her sitting figure in his embrace.

And she grabbed the hem of his shirt while crying."Shhhhhh! Baby stop crying.look I'm near you... relax take a deep breath" He rub her back slowly to make her relax..

 relax take a deep breath" He rub her back slowly to make her relax

"T..tae I saw him.... he's back "she said while hugging him tightly

"who ? Babe tell me what happened?.. okay first stop crying...Please your tears hurting me"

Tae said while breaking the hug and he looked back and forth in her eyes and gently remove the hair strands from her face while his fingers brushing against her skin, without breaking the eye contact.he asked her " what's make you scare? "