reflection = cast shadow by NeoKultured

I'm not a fan of poetry, but this book is just so intriguing.

Characters: There seem to be no characters associated to this book. But that makes sense as it's classical poetry. Instead, I will focus on the structure. While I was reading, I was imagining myself as the speaker. It was just so fascinating. I could tell what some of the verses meant. My favorite verse was the first one from the second part of the book, "many coins". It read, "like a knife that's never been wiped, it blights." I'm not sure if it was rhyming, but if it was, the rhyming is perfection. For me, it honestly seems takes a professional to rhyme words like that. I also love the aesthetic of under case letter usage.

Structure Rating: 9/10

Plot: All of the parts seem to be different. The parts don't seem to be related to the ones before, making it to be unreasonable to make a rate for the plot.

Plot Rating: N/A

Title: Being a poetry book, the title being a somewhat random and still related to the poems is really nice. Again, i'm loving the lower case usage.

Title Rating: 8/10

Cover: I'm intrigued by the watercolor art. It presents a photo of someone staring at their arms. Upon research, I have found that this is a common category for poetry books, an image of a person or someone's arm.

Cover Rating: 10/10

Enjoyment: As mentioned before, i'm not a big fan of poetry, but this book has really fascinated me. While reading it to review, I said i would read 3-5 parts, but I caught myself reading up until the part labeled "suspicion". In my opinion, it's quite enjoyable.

Enjoyment Rating: 8/10

Overall Rating: 9.5/10

I really enjoyed this book, and definitely recommend it to you, especially for people who enjoy poetry. Its elements are so beautiful. Keep up the good work! (I might read new chapters if they come out!)