chat blanc

Marinette/Ladybug's POV

"Little kitty on a roof, all alone without his lady..." 

I could hear singing in the background as I was pushed out of Bunnyx's burrow. The bowl was taken off my head and I stared in shock.

The moon - the town - everything was destroyed and bathed in an ominous, white hue.

"W-what... happened here?" I whispered, looking around me. We were on the Montparnasse Tower, or what remained of it.

"The less you know of the future, the better," Bunnyx told me, standing beside me, "just capture the akuma, Minibug."

I nodded slowly.

"Y-you're our last chance," she whispered under her breath, before walking back into her burrow.

The burrow disappeared, and sitting behind where the burrow was, was ... Chat Noir?

"Ch-chat Noir?" It looked just like him except.. white.

He turned around. His eyes were a bright, startling blue. They widened as he saw me. 

I felt lost in his eyes. They were horrifying. All of this was horrifying - the world, destroyed.. Chat Noir is now white...

"M'lady!" He cooed, getting up and walking towards me. "Oh my gosh, how happy I am too see you! I thought you were gone forever!" 

"Ch-chat Noir, what happened to you? I- I mean, no! No, don't tell me," I stammered, backing up from him. "I'll-I'll fix everything."

He just chuckled as he approached me. His presence seemed cold and alarming. "Of course you will," he purred, "after you give me your miraculous." 

He extended his fingers quickly at me, trying to grab my earrings. I ducked and pushed him away from me. 

My eyes widened as I realized, "y-you've been akumatized, Chat Noir... Just let me de-evilize you!"

Chat tries again. I duck and grab his legs, pulling him to the floor. "Chat Noir, snap out of it!"

He sits up and stares at me with the same creepy smile, before it slowly fades as he stands. "Awh, I didn't mean to be rude m'lady... Can you please give me your miraculous? C-Chat Blanc has.. gotten into some trouble," he tells me, extending his arms out towards me.

I come towards him and look around, "Ch-chat Noir -Blanc.. where is your akumatized object?" I grab his stick, then his belt, and finally his bell. He then takes my hand and places it on his heart.

He felt freezing to the touch. As I glare up at him, his eyes seem even more horrifying. I shrink under his gaze.

"Here! But it's already broken!" He laughs, squeezing my hand. He tries to steal my earrings again.

I take his arm and swing behind him, shoving him and pulling me free. He lunges at me, but I run away and leap of the tower.

He quickly follows, leaping after me.

"Now you're breaking more than my heart, Marinette!" He screams.

Everything seems to calm, then get 100x scarier as I realize. I snap my head around, "w-what?!" I gasp in shock, stumbling and falling on a capsized bus. "I- I ..  I never told you anything! That's impossible! Y-you're wrong!"

He lands a few feet away from me and his expression is now unreadable. He rolls his eyes, "give me your miraculous so I can make everything go back to the way it was."

"No!" I cry out, jumping backwards and landing on another capsized bus. I begin to run away, jumping from bus, to car, to any object I could find, until I've come to the fallen Eiffel Tower. I gasp in shock, standing there for a few seconds.