[N] - Nerd 🔞

GUN x TINN

Warning 🔞: Aphrodisiac, violence, bully, bad words, dirty talk, SM.

The details in the fic are only fictional for entertainment purposes, please do not imitate or impose on real people ❗️❗️❗️

If you are under 18, consider before scrolling down 🔞🔞🔞

If any details make you feel frustrated or uncomfortable, immediately click back. Please take care of your mental health first ⛔️

And enjoy your reading na~

7800+ words.

"I swear to you I won't stop until your legs are shaking, and the neighbors know my name

"I swear to you I won't stop until your legs are shaking, and the neighbors know my name."

-

Korean, Japanese, and even Thai dramas always portray scenes of school bullying in high school environments, but few people know that it can also happen in university environments.

"Hey nerd, go to the cafeteria and buy us some water." Tinn snatched books from Gun's desk, with a provocative look on his face, he slapped the other person's nape. Everyone in the school saw this scene but didn't pay too much attention. After all, this wasn't the first time Tinn - the son of the Minister of Education - bullied those weaker than him.

This time the target is a bit different, it is Gun - a third year senior who just changed majors and had to repeat his first year, while Tinn was supposed to be in his second year but neglected his studies so he had to continue his first year.

"After you buy it, bring it to the basketball club's locker room for us."

After giving the order, Tinn boldly walked away, unable to see the amused eyes fixed on his back, occasionally looking down to enjoy the plump area covered by jeans.

"Here's the food."

Gun gave the breakfast he just bought to Tinn's juniors. After everyone changed, they all went outside, leaving Gun and Tinn alone in the dressing room. Tinn was still busy on his phone, probably texting one of his three girlfriends, or maybe the beautiful girls in another block. He had just changed to a gym shirt and still had gym pants in his hand with no intention of putting them on.

And obviously the whole beautiful spring scene caught Gun's eyes, he swallowed his saliva and told Tinn:

"Your boxer has some stains on it."