That's Crazy!

Charlotte to Crazy Food TF/MC

Charlotte was a chubby 19 year old girl in college. But she often struggled a lot due to...not being very smart. But she had always tried her best, but was still failing.

Today, she was walking from the bus stop after the bus had dropped her off. The whole time she was looking down seemingly sad. She had failed another exam. She worried that she would become a failure in the future.

Ever since High School, she wished to have a different life. To be free, free from the chains that are binding her. But what she didn't know, was that her wish would come true in the worst way possible.

A certain 2d creature was lurking around, and had spotted her. Having a smile on his face, he slowly crept closer from behind, like a predator sneaking up on his prey. And the prey, was Charlotte.

Then, Animatic would pounce onto Charlotte and pinned her down. Charlotte shrieked in shock and pain from the large impact.

"Well hello there, Charlotte!" Animatic greeted optimistically, as Charlotte died to get him off of herself.

Then Animatic had dragged her away as she struggled to free herself. They went out of the neighborhood, entered an alleyway, and went through the door.

Animatic dropped Charlotte as Iris came out from the darkness.

"Hello, Charlotte." Iris said, as she shoved her phone in Charlotte's face as it flashed multiple colors, sealing her fate.

Charlotte looked down and shrieked as soon as she saw that her arms were turning darker and thinner. As her legs had the same fate, she felt her coat becoming tighter and tighter.

Then her coat burst open from the fat she was quickly gaining. Her neck then made a CRACK sound as her head fused with her torso. She then felt her..."kitty" get thanos snapped. Even though it was gone, she still felt like she was a female.

As her body formed into some burger fusion amalgamation of other foods, her hair had turned into icing-like hair as her eyes turned into swirls. Her mouth then simplified into a simple line. And that caps off her physical transformation

"Wh-Why do I look like this?..." She muttered.

Then she felt a painful headache emerge in her head. Crallote  held her head(?) in pain as she slowly forgot about Jenny, her best friend. "N-No...I can't...lose Jenny..."Crazotte Fo begged, but it didn't stop the slow decaying of her memories.

She then had new memroeis fill in her head that she is competing in Animatic Battle in the team "DIET". Crazye Foo tried desperately to cling on to her memories one last, but she failed.

Charlotte was now gone, and Crazy Food had replaced her.

"Huh?...what the?...where am i?" Crazy Food asked as she looked around in confusion.

"Oh, don't worry about that. All you have to do is stay here. The rest of your team will be here soon." Iris reassured her.

"Oh, well okay then." Crazy Food responded.

Then when Iris looked, she saw Animatic staring at her, seemingly having an idea in his head. Iris was a bit confused, and a little worried.

"Uh...Animatic? Why are you looking at me like that?..." Iris worriedly asked, to which Animatic didn't respond to.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Iris to Iced Coffee TF/TG