Chapter two

Amaia POV
"Wake up, wake up" I hear my brother say as he shakes me, I slap his hand away from me. I swear he makes me want to punch him, he knows I hate being woken up. I open my eyes and see him standing there dressed "what" i grumbled out. He lets out a sigh and hand me a cup "here drink this and we have school" he said sounding angry. "Why do we have to go to school?" I asked as I sat up, he sat down in front of me. As I took a drink, oh it's hot chocolate, hmmmm. "Clara and William l, wanted us to have a image, so nothing seems wrong" he said, then he got back up and walked to the boxes and pulled me out some clothes. It was a white dress shirt, with a blue bow and a blue and white skirt.

Now that I get a closer look at him I see he's wearing a striped white and blue shirt and white pants

Now that I get a closer look at him I see he's wearing a striped white and blue shirt and white pants. Huh so he tried to match us, I like it,

He walks out of the room so I can change, once I was don't I grabbed my hot chocolate and headed to the kitchen

He walks out of the room so I can change, once I was don't I grabbed my hot chocolate and headed to the kitchen. I see him standing there making our lunches. I walk up to him and help him pack the strawberries, goldfish, chicken and dumplings. He put in the peach tea, mochi, and chocolate covered almonds. I turn around to the dinner table and see our school bags. I grab them and put the lunches in them. Then I hand him his bag and we headed out. He locked the door and we start walking. Cause the school is not to far. But we stop and look at the house next to us see a whole bunch of cops, and reporters. The cops walk over to us "hello, I believe you two are new to town" he said, he most likely thinks it us. "Yes we got here around one am" kage said to the police officer, shocking him,he nods and walks away. We sigh, this is going to be a long day. I grabbed Kage's hand and we started walking to school again. "When we get home wanna explore" I asked him, he smiles "you know me too well sister" he said, I heard something behind us so I turn around. But nothing was there so I looked back a Kage "we're twins of course I know you so well" I said smiling, we both laugh, soon we made it to school. We head to the main office but bump into a boy with blue eyes and brown hair. "Oops" he said with a hand covering his mouth. We noticed he trying to hide his smile. "I'm sorry" I said with no emotion, Kage just stared at him. He nods and walks away leaving me Kage. We look at each other knowing he's one of the killers from yesterday. Smiling, we go in the office. We see a lady at the reception desk, she looks at us with a glare. I had to stop myself from punch her. We look at her name tag and see her name is Jess. We make a mental note to kill here tonight. "Hi, we're here for our schedule" Kage said smiling and smirking at Kage. "Name cutie," she said leaning forward to show her boobs. "Amaia and Kage afton" I said as he glaring at her. She flinches and starts printing our schedule. "We will have someone to show you around the school" she said as she handed us our schedules. We nod and sat down in the chairs. We look at our schedules seeing we are in the same classes. "Good" we said at the same time. We waited for a few minutes and a boy walked in. He had long brown hair and brown almost black eyes. He walks to the whore, I mean the reception desk. She starts flirting with him but he ignores her "why was I called here" he growls out, I blush and shake my head. She points at us and he looks. "You are to show them around the school" she said pissed, he walks to us and holds out his hand. "Hello I'm billy loomis" he said, I grab his hand a shake it. "Hello billy, my names Amaia afton and this is my twin brother Kage afton" I introduced me and Kage to him. He lets go of my hand and holds out his hand to Kage for a shake. Kage looks at his hand then shakes it. "Hello" he said as he lets go of Billy's hand.