Chapter 12

Somehow, we didn't get pulled over. I drove faster than the speed limit by like, 10 miles or so? Maybe more? And nearly hit a few people crossing the road, but we made it back to my house.
After I parked the car and took out the key I look over to see Billy gripping the 'OH SHIT!' handle and tightly pushing himself up against the door and seat.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad!" I roll my eyes and open my door, getting out and coming around the car to his side. Well, more like half drunken stumble slash half clown dance over to his door. I grab the handle and open the door, ignoring that I'd just tripped doing so.

"It was that bad." Billy spits as he gets out of the car, it was hard to tell from how stiff he was, but he was shaking like he thought we wouldn't make it.

"Oh relax! It really wasn't, you're just being a wuss!" Laughing I punch his shoulder and stumble to the front door, walking in and going straight to the fridge to find something to eat, Billy following behind.

"You're not gonna lock the car door?" The taller male walks up to me, stumbling in his heels, slightly tipsy himself though sobered up from the 'buzzkill of my driving', while trying to act like he knows how to walk in them but clearly doesn't.

"Where the fuck is my cheesecake...?" I mumbled a bit loudly before letting out a burp and looking around. I spot it, rotting on my counter from a week ago and cringe before pouting. I push it over the counter into the trash and gag from the smell, closing the lid.

"How old is that..?" He walks over, covering his nose in obvious disgust from the smell.

"As old as we've known each other.." *I mumble, frowning before going over and grabbing a banana, leaning on the counter and opening it, shoving like, two thirds of it in my mouth and biting it off to chew it. Billy Just looked at me in shock, maybe disgust and slight amusement at the same time.

"I'd ask, but I don't wanna know" *He only sais this before stumbling to the sink and grabbing a paper towel, wetting it down and wiping makeup off his face with the reflection of the mirror.

I set my mostly eaten banana on the counter and silently walk over to him, going behind him while he's in total concentration with makeup removal. I reach up and quickly grab his sides, lightly but firmly digging my fingers into his sides with an evil chuckle. He jumps up with a yelp, dropping the paper towel and arching his back before turning to face me with a frustrated, yet flustered look on his face. He opened his mouth to speak but I grabbed his hips and pushed him up against the sink counter, standing up on my tip toes and practically leaning on him. He closed his mouth so fast as his face went red, it was worth the giggle that slipped out as I pulled away, letting go and heading to the stares.

"Hey, where are you going?" I'm stopped as Billy grabs my wrist firmly, spinning me around and pushing me uncomfortably up against the counter, "You can't just tease someone like that without following up with it~" *His hands slid down my waist, one resting on my hip while the other slipped further and grabbed my thigh. Oh hell no, I'm not bottoming!

I limp myself, slipping down to the ground out of his grasp like a worm and sliding between his legs, popping up behind him and pushing him up against the counter. Just cause I'm shorter and weaker doesn't mean shit.

"What, don't like being below someone?" He chuckles, not fighting against me, there was a tone in his voice that seemed a bit suspicious...

"As a matter of fact, no. I don't" I mean, not always, tonight just wasn't a bottom night for me.

"Well then why don't we take this to your room? No tricks, no knives-"

"Aww, no fun stuff?~" I pout, letting go of him and crossing my arms. He turned around and seemed a bit irritated.

"Right, forgot about your weird little kinks.." I giggle at that and grab his hand, pulling him up the stairs.

"No weapons, no fun stuff. Just some simple fucking, promise" I grin.

"Why do I get the feeling that's a complete lie..?"