the tv and the radio demon

Alastor broke the window. The window of the house he was breaking into, to be as crystal clear as possible.

He had been looking for a house to break in for a while, searching for the perfect house with the perfect person for him to kill (that's a thing he does right) and finally, he had found it.

The radio demon (it definitely doesn't make sense for him to be a radio demon in this fic because I'm pretty sure this should take place when they were alive and human but literally who cares) wasn't sure what exactly had drawn him to this house specifically out of all the others.

He simply knew that he had to break in this house and kill whoever was inside.

Alastor climbed into the house through the hole he'd made in the window and looked at his surroundings, preparing himself for what was to come but not really because nothing could ever prepare him for what was in store for him tonight lmao bozo.
                                     -----
Vox was in his room, angsting over his goofy ahh forehead like the pathetic loser he was. As usual.

He had a pair of giant bulky ass headphones on and was listening to My Immortal by Evanescence because he is just not like the other girls and nobody understands him.

"I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears 😭," sang Vox tearfully as he threw it back to the edgy song.

His cringe angst was abruptly cut short, however when he heard the sound of the handle to his bedroom door shaking violently, as if someone was trying to break in.

"UGH, GO AWAY, MOM! I'M LISTENING TO MY IMMORTAL!" Vox screamed in reflex. Then he remembered. He was a grown man. He didn't live with his mommy anymore because she had disowned him for his massive fucking forehead that was as big as the fucking sky the moment he turned eightteen. And also because said forehead and all the angst it caused him had led him to become emo.

Vox immediately started shaking in fear. W-w-w-who could possibly be in his home right now??

He tried to hide under his bed but before he could get there the door busted open.

Vox was about to scream but... this mysterious stranger who just broke into his house was nothing like he would've expected.

Ordinarily when you think of a creepy stranger who breaks into people's houses and is likely armed, you think of someone who is... Well, creepy.

But this man was different. He may have broken into Vox's house and Vox may have known nothing about him but he could tell this was the start of something special.

Don't get it confused, this mfer was still hella ugly but Vox's standards had gotten so low after the years of rejection he'd faced because who the fuck wants to go out with an emo bitch with a mile long forehead that got disowned by his own mom.

The stranger suddenly pulled out a knife (is that what he uses idk I don't watch this show) and pounced on Vox.

"Wait!" Vox cried. "Why," responded the ""'handsome""" stranger.

"Because... I... I..." Vox suddenly found his throat was dry and he struggled to speak.

"I... I... I... I love you!!" he finally managed to get out.

Vox blushed, flustered and surprised at himself for being able to actually say that out loud. He felt his heartbeat speed up, a new found bashfulness taking over him directly after the burst of confidence he just had.

"Motherfucker, I don't even know you and I just broke into your house and I just tried to kill you and I'm literally asexual," the dude who didn't even know Vox and broke into his house and tried to kill and was literally asexual replied.

"And?? None of those things have to prevent us from falling in love and dating and getting married and having 23431456678854 childr-" Vox was cut off in the middle of his rant by Alastor taking advantage of him being distracted, plunging his knife into the emo freak with a massive forehead, killing him in mere seconds.