dont wanna break up again

i finally wake up from lying in the snow bank for hours upon end. i stand up shivering due to how cold it is outside.

i check my phone, its 2 degrees.

my thoughts: "do i go talk to y/n about it? i guess a little walk to town wont hurt."

i begin walking to town. my mansions only a couple minutes away. i live on the hilltops where no one could bother y/n and i. that doesn't matter anymore.

i go up to an ice-cream parlor and look at the extensive menu they have for ice cream flavors

"hi! could i please get salted caramel on a cone please?"

"yes of course! coming right up." i wait a minute or two as i watch him scoop the rich, creamy and savory salted caramel ice cream. ah, this could make me feel better at any time.

"here you go!" "thank you, have a good day sir!" i pull my hood up and button up my fur jacket and begin my walk thru town

i watch the pristine blanket of snow cover the landscape of our beautiful town, maplewood.

seeing all the couples walking together makes me even more heartbroken. i might aswell go back and see what y/n is up to.

i run back home because of the temperature dropping severely. i open the door and see y/n sitting on the sofa looking stressed out.

"hey.."

"ari! ive missed y-!"

"what about brianna. dont you miss her? since you were hanging out with her for the past 3 weeks?"

"look ari, im really sorry. i promise i only love you now. briannas nothing to me compared to you baby."

y/n leans in for a kiss which makes everything already feel better.

"so.. do you think we could still date?"

"fine. just please stay loyal to me. i dont wanna break up again."