Miss red cheeks {Part 2}

we continue to move and finally reach to our destination but...the bar was closed both of us were blank at that time, suddenly a notification rang at my phone I check my phone and find that a new movie is released in the cinema hall I show this to nana she said "lets gooo."

we went to the cinema hall, buy the tickets and move towards seat with popcorn and juice in our hand the movie started and after 20-25 min I realise that this movie's content is really horror I haven't notice that before seriously man I literally ...

we went to the cinema hall, buy the tickets and move towards seat with popcorn and juice in our hand the movie started and after 20-25 min I realise that this movie's content is really horror I haven't notice that before seriously man I literally have a bad experience when it comes to watching a horror film, my eyes were keep searching for nana who was gone somewhere gosh man what the fuck!!! I tried to call her but her phone was busy.

after sometimes I realise that someone is sitting next to me I thought that she is nana so I hug her tightly and said "where have you gone I was literally too scare with that movie" when I look at her I was literally too shocked because actually the person who sat beside me was that death starer not nana I felt very embarrassing at that time also my cheeks got heat up and while making an eye contact he said " your cheeks are getting warm" I quickly made the distance then after breaking an eye contact he said "you are too annoying" while sipping juice with a normal face , like nothing just happen quit the cinema hall and move towards to my home.

in a way to the home I was thinking about him with many questions like is it normal to hug a stranger ? or why that man sip my smoothie ? etc, etc.

then a sudden thought strike my mind where the hell nana is??

PART ENDS!!! SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UBDATE HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS THANKYOU FOR READING BY EVERY ONE!!!🧡🧡😉