Ch 1 Journey

[In konoha council room]

Everyone of the clan leaders, civilian council aswell as the elders have been summoned by the hokage. They all wondered what was so important right now that they have been summoned here. They knew what ever it was must be important because third hokage wouldn't waste there time on any form of trick matters.

From the clan heads side they had the hyuuga, nara, aberame, akimichi and many other minor clans were also there. While the civilians council which was made to represent the civilians so they could have a say in the political matters of the village aswell.

But turns out it was a bad idea because now the civilian council have massed a lot of power with them being the majority compared to the shinobi council. It's not too say that a clan head can't overwrite the civilian council in fact a minor clan head is way more important than a normal civilian council members.

As all of them were waiting for the hokage of come Hiruzen barged into the room with his anbu right behind him. This caused everyone to straighten up as the hokage didn't look too pleased with something. This could prove to be worrisome as it could indicate that there may be another war in the future.  Considering what kumo tried to do with the attempted kidnapping of the hyuuga heiresses herself.

"I have a grave news for everyone present here"

Hiruzen began as shikaku Nara asked

"What is this grave news lord third?"

"Our jinchuriki Naruto Uzumaki has left the village"

And just like that Hiruzen dropped the bomb on them. There was brief silence on the council before they erupted into chaos civilians side like an idiots cheered while shinobi side panicked. As this could be an attempted kidnapping of there jinchuriki also because some of them knew that who were naruto's parents.

"Silence! "

One shout from Hiruzen was enough to make everyone quite all except one person who looked livid about the fact that the jinchuriki there weapon of war was missing

"Hiruzen you fool! Look what have you done! Because of your carelessness you have officially lost our jinchuriki! "

Hiruzens old teammate Danzo shimura shouted in anger at his old rival.

"If the other villages know about this then they will immediately attack us! With the uchiha incident, jiraiya is never present and Tsunade is a useless gambler! And now we have lost our jinchuriki aswell!? "

Danzo ranted on Hiruzen wanted to stop him but he didn't because he knew that danzo was right in this matter as he did screwed up big time. Danzo for his part cursed himself as he was the one who organised the massacre of the Uchiha Clan. He thought if he could kill all of them and take their eyes you could then use it to control the jinchuriki.

But he didn't expect that the jinchuriki would leave the village entirely now all his plans are foil and he has indirectly made the village a lot more weaker and vernareble to attacks. It was then shikaku Nara asked the third hokage.

"But lord hokage how did the boy disappeared? "

Now everyone wondered the same question as how can a mere boy just wave the village like that especially if the said boy is the jinchuriki of the strongest tailed beast. They really needed to increase the security of the village entirely or just about anyone can come in and leave the damn place.

Hiruzen sighed and then began to explain his encounter with puppeteer as how stoped timewalked into his office then casually just told him that he is taking the jinchuriki away. He also explained that person was by no mean a human as his aura was stronger than hashirama and madara combined.