chapter one

drake was crying in the bathroom. kendricks diss tracks were getting to him, but he didn't want to hurt his feelings. he knew it was just so the fans didn't suspect anything, however they were starting to become too much.
then, there was a knock at the bathroom door.

"drakey? are you in there?"
"one second sweet cheeks"

drake wipes his eyes and opens the bathroom door.

"yes?"
"well.." kendrick starts to speak, "i was wondering if we had any protection for toni-" he stops speaking and stares at drake for a second.
"oh my gosh pookie bear are you okay?!!??"
"yes, im fine kenny-ken, just..i don't want to talk about it right now.."
"you know you can tell me anything..." kendrick smiles and picks drake up bridal style, and kisses the top of his head.

Them: 

drake is flustered and he starts blushing.

"erm..daddy..! daddy kendrick! stop..youre making me blush..!" drakes manages to get out before kendrick kisses him.

*𝙢𝙤𝙖𝙣* "it's okay kitten~ im right here" kendrick mumbles as he grabs drakes ass.
kendrick smirks. "y'know..maybe we don't need protection after all."

                    -𝟸 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁-

sweating, panting, and many used many orgasms later, they were finally done with their...𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

"so..are you ever going to tell me what's wrong?" kendrick asks.
"is that what this was all about?" drake asks offended"you fucked me just to persuade me into telling you why im upset! i said i didn't want to talk about it!!"
"no! drakey-poo, i would never pressure you into anything..i-i was just wondering!"
"yeah right! you don't love me! you just see me as your fuck toy! 𝘐 𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜!!!"
"no dra-" " forget it!" drake cuts him off, grabs his stuff, and leaves kendricks house.

kendrick is trying to call drake, but the calls won't go through. kendrick starts to cry.

he messages drake.
__________________________________________
       DRAKEY POO 😘👄👅🍆🍆🍆🍆♥️

sugar plum, sweet cheeks,
i am so sorry that i
made you feel like this, i
really didn't mean too.
i love you sm bb boy!
please message me
when you get this

                                          im sorry too kenny.                                           i shouldn't of over                                              reacted. it was                                                  super immature of                                            me daddy! i love                                                 you too! coming                                                 over rn!!

okay my kitten!
see you soon!!!!

__________________________________________