𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 = 10

Chapter = 10

" Shanaya you've packed everything that you'll be needing right?" Ritika asked to the female Sharma for the nineth time of this morning.

" Yeaah ... bhabhi don't worry .. I'm not bhulakkar like bhai " Shanaya said the said sentence while glancing towards Rohit who was busy playing with Sammy.

[ forgetful - brother ]

Ritika chuckled then again checked her luggage. Shanaya sat by the edge of the bed and watched Sammy ranting about something she leant recently to Rohit.

Today they all are traveling from Mumbai to Bangalore for their up coming match with RCB. It's about 2 hours journey so they aren't really stressed about the travelling.

Shanaya suddenly got up from her spot and was about to walk out of the room when Rohit asked her ," Where are you going? "

Shanaya turned around then replied,"I'm going to check if Ishan is ready or not ... I'll return in a minute or two " She walked out of the room.

Rohit made a face that can not be read. He isn't liking it that Shanaya is spending to much time with a boy . Doesn't matter who he is. While he was in his deep thought Sammy called him and he got engrossed with Sammy and her talks again.

_____________________________________________

Meanwhile Shanaya walked through the corridor and stopped right in front of his room. She knocked and within a second the door got opened.

Ishan standing there with a towel wrap around his waist and he was talking with someone on his phone. Both stood still there , none moved from their spot.

Shanaya could feel her cheeks hitting up. She looked at Ishan from head to toe. Him having those six packs, buffed biceps with tattoos and cherry on the top his messy hair.

Shanaya was too busy in checking him out that she didn't realized when Ishan has cut the call and stood their with hands crossed on his chest.

" Are you done ? Otherwise take a picture it will last longer " Ishan said when Shanaya came to her right mind. She immediately turned around and ran as fast as she could.

Ishan laughed at her as he thought that this time she could even beat the cheetah. He shook his head in disbelieve and closed the door.

_____________________________________________

At the Airport:-

The Sharma family with Ishan, Tilak and Bumrah reached the Mumbai Airport together and stood in a line for the passport verification.

The pap was present there taking numerous pictures of the team along with Shanaya's. They even asked her to pose which she politely refuse. When the passport verification was done all the players including Shanaya went inside.

They did their luggage checking and at the end got inside of the plan which was specially arranged for the ipl team. Rohit and Ritika sat together while Shanaya had her seat for herself. Ishan and Tilak were together to sit which Ishan didn't liked a bit.

So when the plan take off he silently went sat beside Shanaya without her knowing. But perceiving someone's presence beside her Shanaya turned and saw it was Ishan.

" What are you doing here ?? If bhai got to know nah he'll kill you along with me " Shanaya hissed while Ishan looked quite chill.

" Don't worry Ro bhai is sleeping with Sammy and Ritika bhabhi is reading a book so technically they won't know if you won't shout and I'll return afterwards " Ishan winked at her.

" Why are we behaving like we are dating " Shanaya sighed while Ishan chuckled ," It happens when you can't resist my charm " Ishan smirked.

" Haha ... very funny ... were you a part time stand up comedian?" Shanaya answered which made Ishan frown.

" Jokes apart ... You remember what you've promised me ?? That you'll go out with me " Ishan asked while Shanaya tried to remember.

" Yeah ... okay will go out happy?" She asked to Ishan who wasn't pleasant with it so he put a condition that if he win today's match then they'll go out on a date to which Shanaya agreed.

_____________________________________________

The team just landed at Bangalore. They all came out of the airport and headed inside of the Van that was sent for them to travel till the hotel .

While they were in the Van Ishan got a call. He opened his phone and the ID says ," Gill ❤️ " He picked up the call saying ,"Bhauk " [bark]

" Areh ... why so rude ? " Shubman aksed

" Cause I'm not in the mood to hear you ramblings " Ishan answered irritatingly.

" Areh listen nah ... I'm watching your match today so play well " Shubman said lovingly.

" What really ?? ... aren't you have a match tomorrow with Delhi?? " Ishan asked again.

" Yeah yeah .. we have our flight at 12 in the midnight so it'll worth of watching your match and most importantly I've something else to share with you about Van and me " Shubman said making Ishan Excited.

Ishan is the first person to know about Shubman having feelings for Vaani Kohli. And he is the biggest shipper of them so it's common for him to get too excited for it.

" Okay okay ... when will reach hotel I'll be coming in your room spill the tea then " Ishan said earing a chuckle from the otherside.
_____________________________________________

Reaching the hotel Ishan get down off the Van and ran straight inside of the Hotel in search of Shubman. Other's laughed at his childishness but Shanaya admired.

In a minute or two everyone came inside of the hotel and stood by the receptionist. Shanaya this time is sharing a room with her bother and sister in law.

They were busy in their work when they heard a voice ," Ro bhai ?" And yes the voice belongs to none other than Shubman's.

" Areh Shub ? What's up buddy ? " Tilak greeted the former with a side hug.

" Nothings much what about you?" Shubman asked him the same while Tilak replied with " Same here ". Shubman then approached Rohit and they shared a hug.

" Shub isse mil ... ye hai Shanaya Sharma .. Ro bhai ki behen " Ishan introduced her to Shub ," Achha mujhe laga teri behen hai " Shubman joked which everyone laughed at .

" Hi .. I'm Shubman Gill " Shubman said while forwarding his hands towards Shanaya , " And I'm Shanaya .. nice to meet you " She smiled a cute smile which did something to Ishan but he didn't know what is was.

" Ro bhaiyya " They heard a female voice shouted from the stairs of the hotel. She came running through the way and hugged him tightly ," Missed you bhaiyya "

Rohit hugged her back then said ,"I missed you to choti " She then broke then hug and hugged Ritika who was beside her.

" How are you bhabhi ??" She asked her to which Ritika replied with a " All fine ". Vaani it is, she then turned towards Shanaya and they both shouted ," My Soul sister " and cried in happiness while hugging.

" Shanaya you know Vaani ? You never told me !!" Ishan said in a tone of betrayal," You never asked Ishan " She replied with a hair flip.

" Ro bhai can I take Shan with me for a while ... we'll be in our room only " Vaani requested to which Rohit nodded instantly. Other's also went for their room after that little reunion.
_______________________________________________

Word count = 1241

Hey guys!!

How was the chapter ?

Hope you like the chapter... if you did then don't forget to vote and comment I'll appreciate that.

Lot's of love from my side to all my lovely readers ... stay safe and eat healthy 💕🫂