[𝟎𝟏]

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

❅⊶⊰━°∞【♡】∞°━⊱⊷❅

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄

❅⊶⊰━°∞【♡】∞°━⊱⊷❅

It was dark. 

He saw, looking around he didn't see any light anywhere. Where was he? He didn't know. He looked and then found a faint glow from a distance. Walking forward, he wanted to run towards the light. 

As he began picking up his pace, he noticed the faint glow coming near. He ran, and the glow became brighter before he was engulfed by the brightness, making him shut his eyes. He slowly opened them before he noticed he was in a field of flowers, he looked around until he saw two figures.

One looked like a younger version of him while another was an older woman, she was smiling softly at him when the younger version put a flower crown on her head. He felt himself walking towards them before he sat near them with a curious look. 

"Mama! You look beautiful!" The boy exclaimed, making his mother giggle while she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Thank you, love." She responded before bringing him into her arms.

"Alexander, can you promise me something?" She asked, gaining both Alexander's attention. The older version scooted closer to hear what she said while the younger version tilted his head with a smile. 

"Of course, mama!" He exclaimed, earning a smile from her. "Promise me that you'll always help the good people around you, but once it comes to the bad people, you can fight them with your fist! Okay?" She asked while the younger Alexander nodded quickly with a bright grin.

"Yeah! I'll defeat the bad guys, mama!" He said before his younger self turned to Alexander who was watching them with a soft smile that quickly turned into a shocked look when he faced him. The younger Alexander gave him a grin, "We promise, right?" He asked, tilting his head before the older version felt himself at ease, nodding his head.

"Of course."

-

Alexander groaned before he blinked his eyes open. He blinked more to clear his vision before he looked around. He was in a room, he noticed. He sat up before a sudden pain on his back made him wince. He reached his back to soothe the pain.