the rage

after seeing  garuda standing in rage and jealousy vaishnavi turned toward anushka " yaar thats garuda"

anushka " if  this is  him then RUN GIRL"
Both Anushka and vaishnavi started to run towards the exit but someone  pulled vaishnavi from her wrist and then

Vaishnavi pov..
I felt someone pull me from  my wrist and I pulled into a hard wall like structure or more like someone chest and I started to struggle when i looked up it garuda's chest and him looking at me with anger said " do you really think that you will be able to run from me .huh you are mine and i will make it happen. You can rum as much as you want but i will always find you " Then garuda whispered in her ears " and claim you as mine" i was looking at him with tears in  eyes and said " i will never be your . I HATE YOU " Then he pulled me towards the parking place while i was struggling then rishi came in between the way of garuda I was scared.that garuda m8ght do something to her little brother.as he didn't knew the relationship between her and rishi . Garuda looked at rishi I angry and signalled his guards to get him out of the way . But rishi fought back and lashed at 3 of garuda guards one of the closest guard pulled a gun and pointed at rishi I felt my heart stop I fell on my knees . They started to beat rishi he was bleeding.  As a sister seeing your brother beaten up by people when you know that you can protect hin but you.are helpless I said " garuda please stop.he 's just a child . Please garuda i will come with you . I will do anyrhing just don't hurt my brother " garuda eyes soften up a little from relief that rushi is vaishnavi brother and also by seeing the concern she holds for him but it soon turned.into a cold stare and he bent down to my level and said " you will marry me , be the queen of kgf,love me ,carry the responsibility of being my wife and bare me a child  "

I was shocked by hearing this and i wanted to scream and cry hit him but seeing my little brother like rishi in that state u dropped this thought and said

" i will be your wife "

_______________________________
Hey guys I  know you guys were waiting from a very pong time but i am trying my best to update sooner

And please if you like this chapter don't forget to vote and leave your review
In the comments