Jealousy~ Jealousy~

Chuuya spouted curses under his breath, his face red and his body sweaty. Recently, Yokohama had been hit with a rather intense heatwave, which wouldn't have been a problem if his usual attire didn't cover every damn inch of his body.

He had considered changing his attire just until the heat subsided, but he didn't know what to wear. He had never been subjected to such extreme conditions before and as such, he didn't exactly have any summer wear.

A soft 'jingle' caught his attention. He turned around to see someone had just exited the designer store next to him. He saw they were having a summer sale, and turned his attention to the various articles of clothing displayed.

A pair of fiat beige shorts bound by a black belt caught his eye. The shorts in question reached till the waist of the mannequin, molding against its shape and stopping just barely above its mid-thigh. The mannequin was also wearing a black sleeveless turtleneck with a fiat beige coat. The coat was made of a flimsy material, probably thin enough that it wouldn't cause any discomfort in the blistering heat.

Chuuya paused, contemplating whether or not he should buy it. On one hand, it would definitely beat the heat, and Chuuya's upper body would still be at least decently covered. On the other hand, Chuuya didn't know if he wanted to leave half of his legs bare like that. His sweat drenched pants were a reminder of the comfort that he could have.

"Oh fuck this." Sighing, he walked into the store, hoping he would not regret his decision later.

~

It was safe to say that most of the port mafia members were very confused. They had seen a lot of things as mafiosos.

Dead bodies? Yes. Torture? Yes. But one of their scariest executives walking around in a gorgeous new outfit? No.

It wasn't like the red head wasn't beautiful, by all means he was probably the most attractive member of the port mafia, but with his creamy smooth skin now exposed, it seemed to be the only thing anyone could look at.

Chuuya himself was completely oblivious to all the attention he seemed to be garnering. Hell, even Mori was intrigued by the executive's (unintentionally) bold move. The mafia boss wondered what a certain ex-executive would say if he saw his 'dog' in such attire. The taller half of Soukoku would have killed anyone who even looked at Chuuya had he stayed in the Mafia.

Mori considered doing something absolutely stupid, one that would definelty get him killed by Dazai's hands, but still entertaining nonetheless. For an upcoming joint mission between the PM and the ADA, Mori had to send one PM executive to discuss some plans. Mori decided to send Chuuya... in his current attire...

Dazai would know of course, that Mori had done this deliberately. But it wouldn't change the twinge of jealously Dazai would feel. And jealous people tend to do stupid things in order to stake their claim. Perhaps he would have to sacrifice some random mafia grunt, but if it could drag his beloved prodigy out of the light and into the darkness, then it would be well worth it.

Dazai wasn't stupid by any means, and this alone would not be enough to convince him to come back, but it would be progress either way.

A small smirk graced Mori's features, as his gaze landed on the petit red haired executive standing a few meters away from him. The light had stolen his most precious chess piece from him, and he intended to get it back by any means necessary, even if he needed his most capable executive to unknowingly seduce Dazai.

...

Actually he changed his mind. The best way to guarantee a reaction from the former demon prodigy, was to send someone he knew alongside Chuuya, preferably someone Dazai wasn't on the best of terms with, but someone who Chuuya was fond of. Now... who would he choose for the task?