why always me :: 7

"wearing full sleeves in summers.. "

Author's pov

Next day you wake up with just a mild headache but when you try to get up your eye catch something so heart melting..

Tae just woke up on the couch I know he had slept yesterday near the bed but after sometime he woke up due to his uncomfortable position and lay on the couch suddenly realization hit yn how he took care of her and then he softly ask her

Tae -you woke up!?.. Are you alright now..

Yn- nae *cold*
He sigh in frustration but stayed quite..

And what about my Unnie they must be worrying about me.. where am I ?what am I doing? Stop thinking just abt ur girlfriend ..

Tae- they know abt it all already..
And they know who I am.. No one got the guts to mess up with me..
He came too close to u caging you

And there has never been any women in my life other than my mother..

Being embarrassed yn ran towards the washroom without caring about the thing that she doesn't have clothes or any of her necessary belongings..
And after 15 minutes of fighting with herself for what to do she finally called Kim fvcking Taehyung..
Who's already aware of the fact that she doesn't have clothes but was just waiting for her to call him while he was secretly laughing..

Yn-TAEHYUNG !! R U THERE !?..

tae- YES YN WHAT HAPPENED!?..

YN-umm.. actually I don't have clothes can I please borrow yours..

Tae- hmm.. There's a bathrobe you can wear it I'm keeping the clothes.. OK ?..

Yn-yah Thanx..

Yn 's pov

God!.. Why am I embarrassing myself since early... I mean first the unnie knowing that I am here or not and now this God damn freaking clothes..

BTW the outfit:-