Chapter 11

Inaayat's pov:

"You cannot escape me sweetheart. I'll make you mine."

I immediately threw the card and  backed off. My brain literally stopped working. I went blank.

What the hell is going on!

I came in closing the door behind with uneven breaths. I looked at hands and my heart started thumping.

My h... hands were covered in blood.

B.L.O.O.D!
My biggest fear.

I ran in the washroom and washed my hands, not once not twice but more than a ten times.

I was literally shaking. I went in the kitchen to drink a glass of water without panicking.

I silently sat on the couch thinking about what just happened. Why will someone send me roses that too covered in blood someone's blood.

Suddenly the door opened and Meera entered and directly went to the kitchen.

I can hear her blabbering but I was too numb to speak.

"Inu you know I was standing beside a fruit shop to buy some fruits. Suddenly a man came driving so rashly and he was almost about to hit me." I heard her speaking.

"Then you know I went to his side and as he rolled down the car mirror I took out the keys of his car. He literally shouted on me. Can you believe it he shouted on me!.

So I did nothing I just threw his car keys in the gutter and I was about to leave when he came out of the car and held my wrist and said "Pagal ho kya?"". She said while trying to mimic him.

(Are you mad?)

"You know me how can I stay quiet so I also said that "Pagal mai nhi tum ho....sanki kahin ke". Then I immediately left from there without listening to him hehe. But I had to accept one thing. He was quite handsome and while driving he was looking so hottttt.

(It's not me who is crazy but you... like a maniac.)

I kept listening to her but didn't replied because I was already stuck with what just happened with me.

"Inu you listening" no reply "Inaayat I'm talking to you are you okay" no reply. She suddenly came near me and kept her hand on my shoulder. I was dumbstruck.

"Hey what happened...why are you looking pale" she cupped the face and turned my face toward her. "Inu I'm tensed now....will you please tell me what happened". As soon as she said I looked in her eyes and I lost my control.

I hugged her tightly and started sobbing over her shoulder.

"Hey...hey what happened tell me Inaayat please tell me what happened why are you crying please" she said and rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

I broke the hug with tears shedding from my face. "Inu calm down okay and tell me what happened" she said wiping my tears.

"I...I went for grocery shopping and when I came home I...I saw a box at the doorstep. I kept all the groceries in and picked the box and opened it but...." I stammered. "But what?" she asked.

"But the....there were f... flowers in the box. My favourite white roses cov.... covered in b...bl.. blood. Also there was a note saying...."You cannot escape me sweetheart. I'll make you mine." My heartbeat were continuously increasing.