Chapter 16

Ruhaan's pov:

Good job sasur ji!

I smirked internally thinking how easy it was to manipulate my to be father-in-law to get her lovely daughter married to me.

Flashback...
"Meera told me everything and your relationship with my daughter and whatever since you guys met. I trust my daughter and her choice. But...as you know she is our only daughter so we can't take any risk. Especially after knowing that she has some pysco stalker behind her.....So I've decided to take Inaayat back with us as soon as she'll recover." He told his decision but unfortunately he's unknown of the fact this decision is going to be changed very soon.

"Sure sir I understand your concern but the thing is that I... love your daughter and I'm surely not playing around her. So I'll come directly to the point. I want to marry your daughter and trust me sir no one can keep her safe and protected more than  me. No one in this world has the audacity to go against me and harm my loved ones and even if someone did they had to go through something you cannot even think of. Moreover I don't think that you'd break your daughter's heart by taking her away from here....from me. She loves me and you know it too. Now the decision is all yours whether you take her with you always with the fear of some pysco men lurking around her or marry her to me wholeheartedly without worrying about her safety and protection."

Tch...tch....my poor father-in-law is trapped. But I know he will never let her daughter suffer. So willingly or unwillingly he had to say yes.

Flashback ends...

This Meera...I had to do something to her otherwise she will be the biggest obstacles while making Aayat mine.

I was staring at my butterfly to see her reaction but as soon as her eyes met mine...Fuck!

I don't know what happens to me whenever she looks at me. Her eyes....only they have the power
to make go on my knees...only she can do that.

She said she wanted to talk to me and I know what she will say so as everyone left the room I went towards her and somehow I diverted her mind before she says anything.

My innocent butterfly.

Later she said thing which made me the happiest man alive....she said YES!

I literally can't believe it that she said yes to marry me.

I LOVE HER!

But suddenly our precious moment we're interrupted by my stupid best friend. I asked him to take care of the body of that fucker.

Oh I forgot to tell you that I caught the man who was driving the car but unfortunately he was not the main culprit...he was just paid by an unknown man who never told anything about himself to him. But he tried to kill my butterfly so obviously he was meant to be dead and that's why I killed him.

I excused myself and went out of the room to answer the call. "This better be important or else you'll have to pay for it Vivaan".

"Important? Bro immediately reach the basement..
everything is fucked up here. Someone leaked your pictures on social media and news channels when you were killing that man and you know what it's trending. Although your face is not clearly visible but somehow it's understood that it's you even your gun was almost recognisable."

"What the fuck and you're telling me all this now." I roared and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Listen do one thing gather each of the men in the basement, I'm coming" I said and hung up.

Why all these things need to happen right now. Can't anyone see me happy for a moment.

I left the hospital not before promising Aayat to return within an hour. She needs me the most right now and here these bastards are not tired of creating troubles.