part 22

"J-jeon" she whispered shutteringly. "Yes princess", he said calmly. "I-i th-think w-we should go r-right", y/n said. "Okay if you say so" he said looking in her eyes but not moving a bit. "J-jeon m-move", y/n again said but he did not even bulge. "Hmm", he just hummed but still doesn't move.

"KOOKIE!! SWEETHEART COME DOWNSTAIRS!!", His grandmother called them finally he moves and give her some space. She breath in relief and quickly ran downstairs. He chuckled and mumbled "silly but mine." and went downstairs and find Y/n helping grandma in placing the crockery.

Grandma notice him staring at her so she said,"go and sit with him dear.",
"N-no it's fine I will help you na", she said. "Dear couples should always sit together", her grandma stated. She hesitatetly sit beside him and both and soon grandma joins them and and all have their food. "Kookie why don't you show y/n sorrounding of here she will love it', his grandmother said. "Hmm I will", he said munching his food cutely and you can't resist but squeeze his cheeks.

While he just looks at you and mumbled " you can squeeze something else also", which was only audible to you. Your eyes widened at his statement and you slap his thighs and said,"shut up". While he just chuckled looking at your face

Soon both you head to see the sorrounding while holding hands you both were walking looking like a perfect couple and everyone was looking at with aww as you guys look as you both are made for eachother.

As you walking you both reached a park where you see some kids playing football and jk said, "you know I have played a Lott here and this huge tree I always climb on it and eomma scold me". You chuckled and suddenly you ran to play with kids and jk looks at you with adoring eyes and realises that he have meet his biggest weakness

His love

Suddenly he got a call and see it was a video call from jimin he answered it and said ,"hello hyung" while smiling cheekily. "Hello kook what happens looks so happy", jimin asked. "HYUNG I AM IN LOVE!!", he said to which taemin chuckled and tae said,"told you right".

"Hyung you know I have planned the whole marriage in my mind",he said to which taemin laugh out. Meanwhile y/n saw him talking on phone so she signal him to come join her. Jk said ,"bye hyung my princess is calling me gotta go. He cuts the call and walk towards you to join you.

Jungkook and y/n were playing football with kids when it starts raining suddenly. They ran and stand under a nearby tree. "I became wet!!"she said rubbing her arms. Jungkook gulps.

She had no idea what was she doing to him. She extends her hand slowly to feel the rain drops. Jungkook was just staring at her so lovingly. She smiled a little when rain drops hit her hand.
"Have you ever danced in rain?" He asked....she looks at him and shakes her head as a no.

He walks towards her slowly. He holds her hand gently. "Let's go." Saying this he dragged her in rain. "Are you crazy?" She yelled and he giggled. Rain starts pouring water on them. "You're really crazy jungkook." He giggled at her remark. "Now let's dance." He pulled her closer by her waist.
His one hand was on her waist and other one was holding her hand. "Music??" She asked raising her brows. "Come on baby, A tall, well built, handsome, live singer is infront of you. Still you needs a music player." She laughed. He pulled her more closer.

That is true he is a really good singer

He starts singing still with you.

It was the first time she was dancing. She became lost in his angelic voice. They danced and danced. Laughing, giggling forgetting about every problem in their life.

She was so in love with that man. No one ever made her feel that special. He was the light of her dark world who came to enlighten her dark life. In his eyes she was the most pure, most innocent, most cute, most loveable girl in the world.

Yes she also realises that she loves him.

He was falling deeply for her by each passing moment. He can do anything to see her smile. Her smile is the new reason of his life. He spins her around and again pulls her closer. Their body collided with each other.

He tuck a loose hair behind her ear. His eyes travels towards her lips which were quivering because of rain. He was controlling so hard not to make her uncomfortable by a rough kiss.

He rubbed his thumb on her lower lip. He gulps hard. Y/n  knew what does he want. She also gulps. "I think we should go now." He said still rubbing her lips. She nods her head. He was about to left but she holds his wrist. "What ?? " He asked softly.

"kiss me jungkook!" She said firmly making his eyes widen. "W..what??" He asked gulping. "Kiss me" He cups her cheeks. "Are you sure my lady  Once I will kiss you than you are mine. You can't leave me ever. I will not let you go anywhere. " He asked in his husky voice.

She nods her head slowly.

"Kiss me the way you were describing last night. Like my lips are the last piece of your favourite chocolate. Kiss me like-"her remaining words were swallowed by his mouth.

She stood frozen when he placed his lips on her. So softly so elegantly....he starts sucking her lip softly. "Kiss me back princess."he said against her lips.

"I..I don't know how to do it " He smiled knowing he is her first kiss. "Just sync with me." He again attached his lips with hers. She also starts moving her lips in a slow pace.

He smiled feeling her sucking his lip. She clutches his shirt's collar tightly. He raised his hand and pulled her closer by her nape to deepen the kiss.

He felt euphoric...he was feeling like he was craving for it from so long....he wanted this moment to never end. She in his arms...kissing him...with her he groaned in her mouth consent....

his body was aching to hold her more closer without any barrier. He wanted to insert his tongue also but he know it will be fast for her. He Didn't wanted to rush anything.

She became out of breath. She hits his chest to telling him that she is out of breath. But he was unaffected. He was still hungry. His kiss became wild. He was not sucking her lips anymore he was eating them.

She again hits his chest. But he didn't bulge. She hit his feet with her foot. He groaned and break the kiss. "Let me breath." She said panting. He was also breathing hard. It was almost five minutes since they were kissing.

"Done?" He asked. She looks at him confusedly. "What-" her words were again cut by his lips as he again smashed his lips on hers.

He pulls her by her nape and starts kissing roughly. She moaned by the roughness of the kiss. She again hits his chest and this time he backed away "Fuck!"

He pant joining their forehead. "Are you planning to eat me?" She asked breathing heavily. He laughed at her innocense. "Offcourse I am planning to eat you." He giggled again. She is so cute. She wipes her mouth with back of her hand. He was looking her with his hooded eyes.

They didn't realised rain has stopped. "What?" She asked..

Princess.......

Long chapter......🤧🤧
Bye
Take care.....