3) Gun ~

Highly recommend to hear this song while reading this
Song- "Ishqe di lat"

IN THE CAR

Payal in her mind- baba have so many friends and all of them have sons then how will I find my fiance? My life is so messed up!!

I was looking out of the window for views which is my favourite work and I can never get tired of it. And I saw the temple, i always come here but today in all the chaos i forgot. I immediately asked the driver to stop

I was wearing a simple white lengha which my maa told me not to wear because she thinks I look homeless.

This is what she is wearing

(Dudee by which angle you are looking homeless😭)

I started climbing the stairs while everyone around me started greeting and in return i smiled. Soon i entered in the temple and I was getting a sense of calmness, peace. I started to pray and after sometime I started walking back towards my car. (Payal's pov ended)

Author's pov-

She started walking back towards her car while lost in her own thoughts which made her bump into someone as she was about to fall, a scream escaped from her mouth but that person grabbed wrist and saved her from falling but her bangles broke as she looked at the person.

Payal's pov- I was busy in my thoughts but suddenly I bumped into someone and the push was with force. I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain on my butt but that person held my wrist and saved me from falling. I looked at the person, he was having hazel eyes light brown, glowing skin more bright then my future!. I came into my senses feeling pain on my wrist which made me to hiss in pain. I looked down at my wrist which started bleeding a little.

That person grip losses after seeing the blood on my wrist.

"Are you ok?....... Wait come with me"

He said with his worried voice as he started pulling me with him holding my other hand to god knows where.

But obviously i have to stop him. I can't go with a stranger, who knows it might be Baba's enemy and to torture baba he will kidnap me.

"No no it's ok"
I said as I pulled my hand out of his grip and moved back a little while gulping in fear.

" Please don't be scared! main tumhen koe nukasaan nahin pahuchaoonga."
He said and again pulled me but I removed his hand gently.

Doesn't he understand the meaning of "it's ok"?

"It's ok! You can leave "