Blurb

Victor Valerian had planned it all.
After dealing with the nasty havoc the ancient vampire needed rest away from the civilization and he knew just the place. His secret lair. A cabin nestled deep in the forest on the private island owned by him. He made all the preparations to live secluded for the next month or two.
What he didn't comprehend was meeting with the beautiful nymph. The one that needed saving from the storm raging rain stumbled upon his doors. And what kind of gentleman would he be if he didn't provide her shelter? However, his intentions are not gentlemanly as Victor is all set to seduce her into his bed.

Maya Kumari escaped her nemesis after two hundred centuries of prison. Her powers are fading with each step she takes in the dense forest. Her sole wish is to find a warm place to regain her powers.
Heavens must have heeded her prayers because she locates one. The only problem is the owner of the cabin is the Tall, Dark and Deadly vampire. Oh, and he's brooding. Under his gaze, she feels feverish in a toe-curling way.  The vampire elicits the desires she wasn't aware of until now.

***************************************
Victor is Vampire
Maya is Nymph

I hope you guys accept this story as per my imagination. Coz there might be some criteria which not fit to their characters.