lunch

Kylie's pov (July 19th, 2024)

As much as I love traveling to different countries, it was nice to be back in America. Olivia had a show in Philadelphia tonight and we were getting ready in her dressing room. I was sitting in my chair at my vanity and doing a bit of my makeup while Olivia was getting dressed.

____________________________

⚪️kylieballard

Liked by oliviarodrigo, sabrinacarpenter, and 3,110,806 otherskylieballard Got some big things coming up in the future🤫🎥View all 9,584 comments

kylieballard
Got some big things coming up in the future🤫🎥
View all 9,584 comments

user34620 Is Kylie back into her acting era?

user20742 I need to see Kylie as a villain in a movie
^
kylieballard 👀

oliviarodrigo My talented baby
liked by creator
^
kylieballard I'm flattered, Liv🤭

user20969 Sabrina liking Kylie's instagram post???

user62916 Idk if I should be excited that Kylie is acting again or confused that Sabrina liked her post

user34920 WHAT'S THE MOVIE CALLED?

____________________________

"Darling?" Olivia said as she entered her dressing room. "I don't want to seem like a jealous girlfriend or anything, but, like, why the hell is Sabrina Carpenter liking your Instagram post?"

"We used to be friends." I told her.

"When and why?" Olivia asked.

"When I was 15 and because I guest starred in one of her movies. We weren't that close though." I shrugged. "Do you want me to block her? I can if you want me, too. I didn't think it was big deal since you guys aren't really like feuding anymore."

"Oh." Olivia seemed almost surprised that I offered to block her. "No. No, you don't have to block her."

I glanced at her in the mirror of my vanity to see her already in her Bad Idea Right tour outfit. It was one of my favorite outfits of the tour. Her Love Is Embarrassing outfit is definitely at the top of my list though.

"God, I really don't want this tour to end." I told her.

"Why?" Olivia furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because you look so hot in all your outfits and while you're performing." I replied.

"Well I can keep all the outfits." Olivia informed me as she wrapped her arms around my neck from behind me and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "And I can wear them whenever you want me to, my love."

I looked up at her and she looked down at me. She smiled before she leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back, pulling away after a few seconds.

I continued to get ready and when I was done I leaned my phone up against my wall with the camera on and a tiktok sound ready to play. Olivia was still standing behind me with her arms wrapped around my neck. Her head wasn't in the frame but the rest of her body was.

The sound started to play. I noticed Olivia slightly smirk when she realized that the song was Billie's song Lunch.

"She's taking pictures in the mirror. Oh my, God, her skin's so clear. Tell her, 'bring that over here'." I kept a straight face as Olivia trailed her hand down and started to unzip my jacket a little bit, exposing some of my chest. "You need a seat? I'll volunteer. Now she's smiling ear to ear. She's the headlights, I'm the deer."

Olivia traced her finger up my neck, placing her hand under my jaw and tilting my head up so that I was looking at her. She looked down at me and the video ended just before she kissed me.

We kissed for a few seconds, our lips moving in sync before she pulled away. I looked into her eyes as she wiped some of her lip gloss off of my bottom lip. I picked up my phone and watched the video about three times.

"That's hot." Olivia said.

"I agree."

I typed 'I could eat that girl for lunch' in the caption before I posted it onto my page. I set my phone down and Olivia turned my chair around so that I was facing her. I smiled as I looked up at her.

"Back to our tour conversation." Olivia started. "What's your favorite part about my show?"

"To be honest, everything. The Obsessed choreography makes me weak in the knees." I told her.

Olivia let out a giggle as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I know. I see the edits of you eye fucking me."

"I don't eye fuck you." I shook my head. "Not on stage at least."

"Aw, Ky." She ran her fingers through my hair. "We both know that's a lie, honey. You think about fucking me all the time. Especially now that we're on tour and don't get a lot of time to ourselves. But guess what?"

"What?" I asked.

"We're alone now." Olivia softly said. "What do you say to some lunch?"

"But it's not-" I paused when she raised an eyebrow at me, finally realizing what she meant. "Ohhh."

Olivia let out a small giggle before she started to pull down her skirt. "You're lucky you're cute, baby."

I looked down as she pulled down her fishnets and underwear. I licked my lips when her bare pussy was right in front of my face. 

Olivia placed her hand on the back of my neck. "Come on, babes. Eat up."

I leaned up and swiped my tongue through her folds causing her to let out a small whimper. She was so wet and she tasted so good.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and started to suck. Olivia started to let out soft moans as she pushed me closer to her. I suddenly pushed my tongue inside of her and started to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh, shit." Olivia moaned as she threw her head back. "You're so good, Kylie."

I looked up at her to see that she was already looking down at me. She let out a loud moan once we made eye contact. I felt her clench around my tongue and I knew she was close.

I thrusted my tongue deeper inside of her and judging by her reaction I hit her g-spot. Her fingers tangled in my hair and she started to tug and pull.

"Fuck, right there, baby!" Olivia moaned.

She yanked on my hair a little too hard causing me to groan which sent vibrations through her body. Olivia moaned a little too loudly as her orgasm washed over her.

"Oh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, baby." Olivia told me.

I let out a satisfied hum once I felt her juices pour all over my tongue. She started to grind her hips against my face, riding out her high. When she finally calmed down from her orgasm I pulled away from her.

"God damn." I smiled.

Olivia chuckled as she pulled up her fishnets and underwear before putting her skirt back on. "I should be saying the same to you."

I stood up from my chair and looked into her eyes. Usually I'm an inch taller than her but since she was wearing her docs we were the same height.

"You're perfect, Liv." I told her.

Olivia blushed before she quickly leaned in and connected our lips. "Oh my god, I love you."

I let out a small laugh. "I love you, too, babe."