第四章

AS THE BUS MOVED you and Isagi had already found your seats and sat down in silence....You looked outside of the window that was close to you and watched the sky fade to a beautiful dull orange as Isagi silently stared at you for a moment before facing the window watching the view as well....

As he began to feel himself slowly falling asleep as he leaned back down on the seat before closing his eyes but before Isagi could even fall asleep he suddenly felt a small amount of weight on his shoulder...Opening his eyes he turned to his left to see you leaning your head against his shoulder asleep....Isagi felt heat swifty rush through his cheeks as he stared at you on his shoulder....

Isagi then softly pulled you closer towards his body after he did that he placed your head a bit more comfortably on his shoulder...And with a small smile resting upon his face he rested his head on top of yours as he began to fall asleep....The bus stopped moved in an instant making you both jerk forward with shock corsing through your veins...Isagi looked at you a bit worried "Tachibana-san are you alright?" You gave him a thumbs up with a small smile on your face...

"Don't worry about me Isagi I'm alright after all I'm not hurt but thanks for asking! So are we just going to sit here or get out?" You asked with a playful tone as you pulled his hands to forcefully make him stand up then you swiftly sprinted out of the bus whilst dragging Isagi with you...You both walked up the tall building of the Bluelock facility as you both walked towards the gate you both noticed a guy with dirty blonde coloured hair with his eye colour matching his hair....

This person turned his attention to you both leaning against the wall as you both walked up to him since Isagi was basically pulling you against your own will and dang that boy got a tight grip on you😭.... "Oh hey I'm Kira Ryosuke nice to meet you both!" He said flashing a charming smile at you both...."My name is Yoichi Isagi and this is-" But before Isagi could finish introducing you both Kira abruptly stood Infront of you examining your features closely...."You're quite feminine for a guy huh? I almost thought you were a girl for a second...Excuse my rudeness but may I ask what's your name?"

"The names (Name) Tachibana and could you please back a bit cause uhm..." Kira chuckled awkwardly before backing up and apologised profusely as Isagi legitimately gave homeboy the nastiest side eye ever known to mankind 💀 After having a short conversation y'all decided to go inside the Bluelock facility together as a group....As you all walked inside with a few other people on your right following y'all inside and goddamn this place was so fricking big....You, Isagi and Kira stood with the crowd Infront of the stage waiting for someone?

While looking at the crowd you noticed someone staring at you intensely...He had dark black hair and cyan blue coloured eyes...You waved at him with an awkward smile on your face and he slightly waved back before turning his attention towards the stage...He thought you were a girl there for a second but as he looked closely you looked masculine at the same time....You looked so adorable...

Isagi reached out for your hand with a thin line that replaced his usual smile..."Hey Tachibana-san let me hold your hand so that we don't get lost in the crowd as we walk to the front..." You nodded grabbing his hand as you and him walked through the crowd with Kira trailing behind you both...As you both walked you noticed a guy with purple hair...Oh that's Reo Mikage a son of a head CEO...

Hidden secrets❤️

•Kira felt a pang of jealousy when he saw you and Isagi holding hands

•Rin thought you looked adorable he zoned out looking at you

•Rin thought that your smile suited you

•Sae got his manager to get him some info about you

•Isagi feels a strong urge to protect you from others

•Isagi couldn't help but feel smug when he saw Kira at the corner of his eyes fuming with jealousy

•Reo saw you looking at him and didn't really think much of it but he thinks that you look like a nice person

I'm literally sooooooooooo sorry for not uploading for so long 😭

Bye 😁